The Panther Lair board of Northern Forest Exchange (Note: Board is 18+)

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Gorean Commands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{kemnebi}Kama«Ńfe»

PostSubject: Gorean Commands   Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:03 pm

BOUND BY THE MASTER'S WILL:

a slave is bound by a word from the Master instead of with rope and bracelets, she must stay in the ordered position until given permission to "remove" the bonds; many postions for a slave to be bound in

BLANKET:

When a blanket, or cloak, or covering of any sort, is thrown over a slave like this she may not speak or rise. She must remain as she is, silent, until the master, or some free man, lifts the covering away.

COIN:

girl carries the coin back to her Master in her mouth and gives it to Him

CUSHIONS:

'Sometimes a slave must remain on her cushion. Sometimes she is sent to it for punishment. She is taught to kneel upon it, to curl seductively on or about it, to lie across it, on her stomach or back, to hold It in certain ways, and so on. 'When used for punishment, she is not allowed to break the position placed in, or speak in any way. Kajira of Gor

GAG LAW:

when a girl is forbidden speech, save for moans and whispers

HAR-TA:

This is not a slave position.. but any position or command followed by these words means quickly. In the literal sense Har-ta means.. "and be quick about it girl".

HEEL:

The slave goes to the Master's left if He is right handed, right if left handed and about one and a half paces behind Him. She follows His movements from that point.

**JUICE:

'Before he had taken the sack from its shelf he had ordered me to the floor of the utility room, to my back on the dusty boards. "Lie there and juice;" he had told me. 'Waste no time ebout it." I had lain there and, briefly, shut my eyes and thought of his might and power, and my helpless slavery, and then I was ready, almost in a moment, to recieve his lie and had me swiftly. the girl is allowed to touch herself, bring herself to the orgasm to "juice", if needed.
(kajira of Gor)

KNEE CRAWL:

girl would crawl on her knees

LEADING POSITION (used as a command):

The slave stands and moves behind her Master, bending forward at the waist, so that he may grab her hair and guide her where he wishes her to go - the slave stands and moves behind her Master, bending at the waist. she places her hands behind her and puts the side of her head to her Master's hip, that he might lead her easily by the hair or collar while walking. Note if the master is right handed the head will be at the left hip and if the master is left handed then the head will be at the right hip.

MODALITY OF THE SHE QUADRUPED:

This is definitely a command sometimes used for punishment. In this discipline the female is forbidden human speech, she is also forbidden human posture, in the sense that she is not allowed to rise to her feet. Her locomotion, unless commanded to roll, or put under similar commands, suitable for a pet, will be on all fours. Her food will be thrown to her, or put in pans on the ground. In either case, she must feed without the use of her hands. she is kept quite definitely as only a mute pet much like any sleen would act. Sometimes the slave is even taught tricks she must learn without the help of verbal clues.

RUN COMMAND:

When this command is given, she runs toward her objective, taking short rapid steps, with her legs almost straight, her feet hardly leaving the floor. As she moves her back is straight, her head is turned to the left, and her arms are at her sides, her palms facing outward at a 45 degree angle to her body. Upon reaching her objective she drops gracefully to her knees and typically resumes the position of Nadu.

VECK:

means simply “Stand!”

WALK COMMAND:

When this command is given, she turns in a graceful pirouette, her hair swinging. She then walks, gliding across the room, her feet hardly seeming to leave the floor, her hips swaying sensually, her body erect and proud. When she reaches her objective she halts and stands, her body erect, her shoulders back, her chest thrust forward, her belly in. She turns her hip out a bit, her hands at her sides, and points one foot. Her head is up and her eyes are lowered.

A note on non verbal commands:

It is important that a slave be alert to their Master as commands are not always given orally but also with hand gestures only

Please note: These descriptions are the basic mechanics for these positions and should be personalized to fit the slave that is performing them, without corrupting the position. Meaning that a brief description of hair color, eye color, and "feelings" should try to be conveyed. When performing them r/l for practice or at Another's command, please keep in mind the picture you offer when doing so.. the position of your body.. how tense your muscles are. Everything about your body will convey a message to a Master much clearer than you actually saying a word.

**Hand Gestures/Commands

1) Approach: command directing the slave to approach the Free Person
'He slapped his right ankle, and pointed to it, and then beckoned me to approach him.'

2)Break Position: ¤ command to release the slave from position, done by gesture
'With a snap of his fingers and a movement of his hand he released me from position.'

3)Hair: the Master gestures with His left hand open at His waist, His fist opens and closes once

4)Obedience Nadu: the Master snaps His fingers, with a swift double gesture, points to a place on the floor behind Him, simultaneously turnig His hand, spreading the first and index fingers,pointing down
In this command...the girl
¤ the slave kneels before Him
¤ the slave assumes the position of pleasure slave
¤ the slave lowers her head.

5)Rise: command directing the slave to rise and stand by snapping fingers and pulling upwards, slave rise to her Feet and waits further Command
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gorean Commands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lair of Nfe :: slave Workshop :: sub-forums :: Learning Information-
Jump to: