The Panther Lair board of Northern Forest Exchange (Note: Board is 18+)

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Crime & Punishment – A Journey to the Dark Side:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{kemnebi}Kama«Ńfe»

PostSubject: Crime & Punishment – A Journey to the Dark Side:   Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:08 pm

Why Cumming without permission is bad and what slaves need to do in future to please the Huntress Better:

In my previous post, you would have read, how proud was i in admitting that i was able to control my ejaculation. But now i feel ashamed, that i was unable to stop myself from releasing as my Huntress was training me.
i have been edging as per Huntress’s command and has always been able to stop when i was close. Today, however, i failed in my attempt and i had no clues as the hot thick fluid sprayed out of the member.
It was the first time that i was listening to my Huntress’s voice and the little boy pussy fingering sessions might have been the cause. Being edged and listening to the soul soothing voice of my Huntress, the boy edged.
Disgusting, isn’t it? Well, my Huntress is my new and only addiction. She knows how to get anything that She wants from any man. Women are blessed with the ability to have multiple orgasms. In the case of women, multiple orgasm means resuming sexual stimulation shortly after a first orgasmic climax, usually immediately or within a few minutes, so that a second climax may be reached. If the woman does indeed experience further climaxes during the same sexual encounter, she is said to be multi-orgasmic.
Men are normally not able to be multi-orgasmic and by controlling his ejaculation, he will not only be able to better satisfy himself, but also more effectively satisfy his owner.
As a slave, it is my responsibility to please my Huntress. She was not happy that i came without Her word and was not harsh on me, but i could feel Her disappointment.

One of the most important rule for a true slave is: “A slave must not cum without the owner’s permission. He can masturbate, but he is not allowed to cum with out his owner’s permission.”
To enjoy the sensations of the body is one thing, but not being able to control the emotions is disgusting for the slave. The worst thing that could happen to a true slave in realizing that he was not able to meet the owner’s requirements / please Her.
It is a gift to be trained to hold the release. The punishment was to spread the cum on the sissy dick covered by the sissy pant and then lick off the cum as he fingered his ass.
This aspect of feeding, without doubt is a requirement of the slave, and something he has to learn early in his training. At worst, he should be able to comply. He has no choice but to accept the punishment, however disgusting it be.
Conculsion : releasing without being asked to either knowingly or unknowingly is a disappointment to the Huntress and the slave.
Perhaps it would be important to better understand the technical process involved in the " Sexual Arousal Cycle" before I go on further.
1. Excitement Phase
• Vasocongestion (the swelling of bodily tissues caused by increased vascular blood flow and a localized increase in blood pressure)
• Erection
• Increased heart rate
• Partial testicular elevation and size increase (Tumescence)
• Nipple erection
2. Plateau Phase
• Further increase in penis tip size and testicles
• Full testicular elevation
• Purple hue on corona (although not always)
• Cowper’s gland (pre-cum) secretions
• Hyperventilation
3. Orgasm Phase (Consists of Emission & Ejaculation).
Emission
• Sperm and fluid are expelled from the vas deferens, seminal vesicles and prostate gland, causing seminal fluid fluid to collect at the base of the urethral bulb near the prostate.
• Myotonia – muscular rigidity just before the release tension
• Blood pressure and respiratory rate increase further.
Ejaculatory Inevitability (point of no retun). There is a conciousness of imminent ejaculation.
Ejaculation
• Bladder sphincter closes tightly
• Rhythmic contractions of the prostate, perinial muscles and penile shaft propel semen outward.
• A slight clouding of consciousness
4. Resolution Phase
• Erection loss
• Testes descend and scrotum thins
• Reversal in myotonia and vasocongestion
• Reduced heart rate and lowered blood pressure.
Most men’s sexuality is focused on the goal of ejaculating. But as a true slave to the Panther, he is to realize that ejaculation is not his goal. His goal is to deny the ejaculation before he reaches the Ejaculatory Inveitability.
The goal of orgasm denial training is to achieve a higher stallion index, stimulation of his body parts including testicles, perineum and Sacred Spot (prostate) externally, allowing the slave to surrender completely to his Huntress, and to experience a form of pleasure he may not be accustomed to.
Many men think that an erection must ordinarily proceed to an orgasm and ejaculation, but this is not necessarily so. By repeatedly massaging and then stopping the manual stimulation of the penis, a man can go through many erection cycles that do not necessary need to lead directly to orgasm. With each cycle, often the man can learn to take a bit more stimulation without ejaculating. And he as the slave needs to go through the cycles, taking more stimulation each time and thereby being able to control his ejaculations as per the wishes of his Huntress.
Learning how to lengthen the arousal and erection period while delaying orgasm is an important part of maximizing enjoyment, both to the slave and the Huntress. As the erection proceeds, the physical sensations become increasingly more and more exciting, and the psychological pressure to ejaculate becomes more and more intense. It is essential to learn how to keep the stimulation just below the level required for ejaculation, while learning to deal with the increasing psychological pressure to ejaculate.
All of the sections of the erect penis are not equally sensitive. Thus, by varying locations being stimulated, the slave can delay his orgasm. Stimulation of the base of the penis, near the body, while pleasant, normally will not be sufficient to achieve ejaculation.
The underside of the tip of the penis, called the "frenulum", is very sensitive to manual stimulation. If this area of the erect penis is stimulated very much, an orgasm (and ejaculation) will occur almost immediately. Slaves should take care that while being asked to masturbate, they shouldn’t concentrate on the frenulum.
I wish my essay also benefits other Huntresses who owns male slaves.

Always at the service of my Huntress,
Puppy kem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1