Lair of Nfe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Panther Lair board of Northern Forest Exchange (Note: Board is 18+)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kamala and Raphael

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamala
Admin
Kamala

Kamala and Raphael Empty
PostSubject: Kamala and Raphael   Kamala and Raphael I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:28 am

Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: who wants what? Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: We Want to be blood need a witness Very Happy Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: toosses them both a dagger.. leaning back to watch Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: the girl is bathing Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: lol (HW)Kamala «Ñƒ€»AH: -catches the dagger and turns to Rapha- (HW)Kamala «Ñƒ€»AH: -looks back at fah Sis- There any special wording? Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: aye promise not to kil each other Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: grins Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: aye hehe I don want her all sweaty and sticky goin into My room , she may leave that way but not enter (HW)Kamala «Ñƒ€»AH: -chuckles- Focus Bro Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: :nods Razz * (HW)Kamala «Ñƒ€»AH * I bleed him first? Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: its up to you SIS Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: its your vows (HW)Kamala «Ñƒ€»AH: -placing the dagger against My palm, eyes shift upwards to meet His- Dont try to kill Me and I wont try to kill You. (HW)Kamala «Ñƒ€»AH: And (HW)Kamala «Ñƒ€»AH: -applying pressure- Be My Blood and honor this Home. -sliding the blade down, I clench My hand shut, handing the dagger to Him- * (HW)Kamala «Ñƒ€»AH * am not suave like Ya'll Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: chuckles.. simple and to the point is good Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: :smiles graping the handle of the blade and cupping the steel edge in His hand Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: I vow to always have Your back and never harm You in any way , nor tempt slaves from Your furs to Mine Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: :slowly drags the blade across His skin so that a streak of red slowly shows. (HW)Kamala «Ñƒ€»AH: -holding My bloodied hand out- Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: : hold out the cut hand To His Sister to shake (HW)Kamala «Ñƒ€»AH: -grasps His hand firmly- Blood to Blood, Brother. Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: :nods gripping His Sister's hand "blood to blood Sister" (HW)Kamala «Ñƒ€»AH: Now go make Me something' to eat Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: aye bring double Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: cool Im goin to bed lol (HW)Kamala «Ñƒ€»AH: -smiles and releases His hand- Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: :smiles
Back to top Go down
https://nfepanthers.forumotion.com

Kamala and Raphael
Page 1 of 1