Lair of Nfe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Panther Lair board of Northern Forest Exchange (Note: Board is 18+)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a note from Fah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fahima

a note from Fah Empty
PostSubject: a note from Fah   a note from Fah I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 2:17 am

:steps up to the board. eyeing it over carfully. pulling a dagger out of it.. using it to stabb into a new scroll to hold it onto the board.~

I own panda. dur.. and ale. as of this date.
panda is not for sale.
dur is not for sale.
ale was gifted to me and has yet to earn be sold.
she had yet to prove she is worth a good price.

also I was gifted another one.. and returned her to her first home.. she was miss used there . & the return fee was not paid.. so I repo`ed the slave. now she serves a New Master and all will be happy..

I blooded with MY Brother Raph.. and gifted Him with the repo'ed kajira. may she serve him with fire always.

I also tended to MY Mates ingurys and healed him this week. 4 days. well spent.

karin aka alana of LoS.. IT .. PH is back.. she is seeking someone to take over her lil home again. until she trows a new fit and kicks and bans them all out again. be warned my family.. she has been doing this sense before I came to pally.. and will continue too .. if she dont get her way.. she also sends credit card numbers out.. once used she turns them in as lost or stolen. do not fall for this ones tricks.. this is all a matter of record.. Iam not just slandering the slaves name.. she plays a good game. just be warned that is all it is to her.. a game.
for more info ask.. some things I will not post.

Love Fahima
Back to top Go down
fahima

a note from Fah Empty
PostSubject: shakes my head.. pushing a key back into my pocket to post   a note from Fah I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:32 am

Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: will you be on some today?
{durrdana}Fahima«Ñƒ€»: not sure on that yet Mistress, all depends on when she gets back from gathering at her friends house.
{durrdana}Fahima«Ñƒ€»: tomorrow will not be here wake and funeral is tomorrow
{durrdana}Fahima«Ñƒ€»: :all day thing
Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: I see
Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: :searches in my pocket for a key.. bends to the girl unlocking my collar.. releasing her.. with this explainnation.. this is not working out for either of us.. you have not the time to devote to One..
Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: and I dont have time for a part time slave
{durrdana}Fahima«Ñƒ€»: blinks
*** Page from System: {durrdana}Fahima«Ñƒ€» namegagged by Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH as {durrdana}«Ñƒ€»
*** Page from System: {durrdana}«Ñƒ€» unnamegagged by Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH
Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: in ahome collar .. you can do better
Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: and come in on your own time
journey gyrl: REAL HAS HAD ME FREAKIN BUSY I CAN NOT HELP THAT
journey gyrl: BE WELL
*** User logged off: journey gyrl 12.215.254.167 {NEBDMM}
Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: that attude I do not need. nor is it pleaseing to any Free
AntoineWolf¤WCC¤MW¤Elder: I agree Darlin
*** @360,100Home of the Free's
Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: I didnt need an excuse.. I could of sold or killed her
Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: I chose to show her merci in this
Back to top Go down