Lair of Nfe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Panther Lair board of Northern Forest Exchange (Note: Board is 18+)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atitudes seen in the EP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taka
Moderators
Taka

Atitudes seen in the EP Empty
PostSubject: Atitudes seen in the EP   Atitudes seen in the EP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:53 pm

Free of the Home.. We've all noted I think a slight increase in visiting slave/subs with a seeming desire to be mouthy and less than respectfull. I've stayed My hand several times from removing one from My presence recently, becasue each time the differrent individual in question was known to one of the home. i will not wilingly interfer with visitors in the home famiy.. but if the atitudes happen in front of our girls and the thralls.. how long until We lose teh respect of Our slave here, not to mention respect from visiting Free.. I'd rather check one fast, that fantasies about being a slave, when they cant even keep a civil tongue fast, than have it undermine the principles of the home
Back to top Go down
Kamala
Admin
Kamala

Atitudes seen in the EP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atitudes seen in the EP   Atitudes seen in the EP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:30 pm

I agree Sis. But I think one of the issues is making sure that this Home is seen as a welcome Home, so as to not scare away the real good slaves.
Back to top Go down
https://nfepanthers.forumotion.com

Atitudes seen in the EP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lair of Nfe :: Chatter of the Home :: Free Lounge-
Jump to: