Lair of Nfe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Panther Lair board of Northern Forest Exchange (Note: Board is 18+)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taka & Sadira

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taka & Sadira Empty
PostSubject: Taka & Sadira   Taka & Sadira I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:26 pm

Taka«Ñƒ€»TH: :slips My old sleen knife from it's hidden sheath, grasping it by the blade lightly and offering the hilt of it to Sadira
Taka«Ñƒ€»TH: care to do the honors Love? Impish light in My eyes as I watch Her
*~Sadira~«Ñƒ€» Guard: :smiles to My Sister taking the sleen knife placing the blade to My palm .. and draggs it across the flesh
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: :watches Taka and Sadi smileing
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: -watches Them smilling-
Taka«Ñƒ€»TH: :notes with satisfaction the intensity of her expression.. looking deep into Her eyes as I repeat the wound upon Myself, ..
*~Sadira~«Ñƒ€» Guard: : feeling the blade slice My plam .. blood starting to flow... flips the blade and offers it to My Sister Love
Taka«Ñƒ€»TH: :offers the realizes the only time My Blood has touched the EP ground, has been when I bounded with Loved and treasured Sisters I smile for a moment
*~Sadira~«Ñƒ€» Guard: :extends My wounded hand to My Lovely Sister . looking into Her beautiful eyes...
Taka«Ñƒ€»TH: :feels the sting of the incision in My flesh as the blood flows free, taking her hand into Mine.. Blood to Blood, and Flesh to Flesh
Taka«Ñƒ€»TH: Let No One dare to come between My Blood Sisters and I, least they pay the ultimate price Love, holds Her tightly with tears of joy in My eyes
*~Sadira~«Ñƒ€» Guard: from this moment on You are My blood Sister.. just so You know as My vows to protect NFE to the death .. I vow the same to You
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: -swips a tear of joy on her cheek -
Taka«Ñƒ€»TH: whispers, We have many miles and Lives to Live My Blood, let this bond se Us through them all
*~Sadira~«Ñƒ€» Guard: aye Blood.. We have been though so much .. and theres plenty more too ...
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: -sees a box of kleenex on the ground and takes one to swip her tears of joy as she smiles to her Sisters-
Taka«Ñƒ€»TH: using My left to pull a muslin strip from a pouch, and using it to bind Her Wound still watching Her..
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: !AI PANTHERS
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: !Ai Panthers!!!!!!
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: !Ai Lair!!!
*~Sadira~«Ñƒ€» Guard: ! AI Panthers
Taka«Ñƒ€»TH: each journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.. and in Our Case (s) a Blooding)
Taka«Ñƒ€»TH: !Aii Panthers
*~Sadira~«Ñƒ€» Guard: and let this be the first step of many that we will take together
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: !Congratulations Sisters!
Back to top Go down
Melisande«Ñfe»PG

Melisande«Ñfe»PG

Taka & Sadira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka & Sadira   Taka & Sadira I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:14 pm

Grats Taka and Sadi lots of love I love you Sorry I coulden't be there Sad
Back to top Go down

Taka & Sadira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lair of Nfe :: Nfe F/family :: Blooding/Deaths of the Home-
Jump to: