Lair of Nfe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Panther Lair board of Northern Forest Exchange (Note: Board is 18+)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Collarings of Nfe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamala
Admin
Kamala

Collarings of Nfe Empty
PostSubject: Collarings of Nfe   Collarings of Nfe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:32 pm

{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: begs permission to re enter if she may pleaseFahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: aye{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: thank You Huntress and aye it works{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: regreetings Master *smiles up* softly{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: regreetings sissy*Katai «Ñƒ€»Scribe: teela I have an av for you{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: smilesssssss thank You Master*Katai «Ñƒ€»Scribe: and I think jewel has some coverings for that av if Im not mistaken or Fahima has them{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: ohhhhhhhhh nice thank You kindly Master , girl can silk them if she may{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: smiles in gratitude{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: smiles to Huntress at this one{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: a girl will cover the heat on the other Master later today{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: welcome back Huntress*** Page from system Fahima¤A«Ñƒ€»SH made owner{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: girl has so many questions but will reserve them for later if she may..her grandson is tugging at her skirt to go to the movies *peeks up* may this one be granted permission to leave and return later?*Katai «Ñƒ€»Scribe: you may teela{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: lowers her coral soft lips to Masters boots thank You Master teela wishes You well for now and thanks YouFahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: change avs mine{jewel}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ys: thank you jarl{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: soft thassa orbs glide to the feet of Huntress her lips soft upon the ground before Her *eyes shining lightly* thank You HuntressFahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: tyr it again jewel*Katai «Ñƒ€»Scribe: be well teela and welcome Home{jewel}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ys: thank you Jarl{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: a girl thanks You for everything please forgive her silence it wont last *smilessss* gratefullyFahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: aye I know it wontFahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: once you find your tongue{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: well wishes sweet sister, serve with passion and grace always *tender hugs to you**Katai «Ñƒ€»Scribe: pretty soon We will be wishing for your silence teela lmao{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: aye Huntress *smiles softly* {jewel}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ys: well wishes teelaFahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: teela .. no going back in SMV this is your home now{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: aye Jarl *eyes sparkle lightly* as girl softly returns to the mists her ffingers curled around her collar tightly, she will not return there ever Huntress ayeFahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: we will let that place die the queit death they wish for it{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: nods softly at the last few words{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: speaking no ill, teela returns to the mists, whispers..love and well wishes to You{aailyah}C~A«Ñƒ€»: slipping to tender fleshed knees, body pressed taut to creamy white thighs, long tresses tumble forward framing her delicate features{teela}«Ñƒ€>fg: slips out but blows a kiss to her dear sister on her way out and smilesssssssss*** @85,117To Tavern, Warehouse & Docks*** User logged off: {teela}«Ñƒ€>fg
Back to top Go down
https://nfepanthers.forumotion.com
Kamala
Admin
Kamala

Collarings of Nfe Empty
PostSubject: tenisha to Raphael   Collarings of Nfe I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:52 am

04:28:00 - Status Log Opening Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: peeks at SIS HW Kamala¤D «Ñƒ€»AH: Ata said Monday was the end. Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: oh ? Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: is she killing me off MONDAY? Kamala¤D «Ñƒ€»AH: that'd be an interesting duel {tenisha}«Ñƒ€»r: :she rises to her feet slender form shimering in the light as sensously curved hips sway too and fro as she slips down to the Master silken thighs parted back strait head held high as eyes lower palms {tenisha}«Ñƒ€»r: :resting upon silky thighs palms up Kamala¤D «Ñƒ€»AH: shush, I dont want to clean too much Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: nah Ive sworn to her.. Id let her do it Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: :nods and smiles watcing the girl closely , looking her over carefully {tenisha}«Ñƒ€»r: :she raises her arms above her head and wispers Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: :clutches the collar in one hand and the key in the other, eyes sternly narrowing on her as He listens *** User logged on: *Kamala«Ñƒ€»AH 24.96.8.142 {FFHOFBG} *** Page from Kamala«Ñƒ€»AH in NFE Entrance: Kamala«Ñƒ€»AH just entered *** Page from Kamala«Ñƒ€»AH in NFE Entrance: has logged on as user number 6873 *** Page from system Kamala«Ñƒ€»AH made operator {tenisha}«Ñƒ€»r: Jarl from the first moment she came here You where kind to her and showed her nothing but care..You where stern yet You listened to me..tonight i begg for what my heart seaks {tenisha}«Ñƒ€»r: she beggs for Your collar Jarl she beggs to become Yours in all ways.. Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: :thinks for a moment Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: are you going to serve the home as well becasue I love it here and live here witht he same heart you give to Me? {tenisha}«Ñƒ€»r: yes Jarl she will.. Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: :watches Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: then Mine you shall be *** User logged off: *Kamala¤D«Ñƒ€»AH 24.96.8.142 {FFHOFBG} *** Page from System: *Kamala¤D«Ñƒ€»AH has logged off, 3 operators remain(including you) *** @500,120To Branding Home, Panther Territory & East Docks {tenisha}«Ñƒ€»r: :smiles as she hears His words *** Page from System: {tenisha}«Ñƒ€»r namegagged by Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH as {tenisha}Raph«Ñƒ€» *** Page from System: {tenisha}Raph«Ñƒ€» unnamegagged by Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: :slowly reachign down her nudges the girls chin tilting her head back to better expose her neck... slowly and steadily He clasps the collar around her throat {tenisha}Raph«Ñƒ€»: :holds her neck up high exposeing it and smiles Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: :agrees not to repo her this time Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: : heh {tenisha}Raph«Ñƒ€»: :giggles and smirks.. Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: : one by one slips the key into each lock clicking it closed so that the collar is secure around her neck making her His Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: have names on Bro? {tenisha}Raph«Ñƒ€»: :smiles Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH: want it differnt? *** Page from System: {tenisha}Raph«Ñƒ€» namegagged by Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH as {carnina}Raph«Ñƒ€» *** Page from System: {carnina}Raph«Ñƒ€» unnamegagged by Fahima¤A «Ñƒ€»SH Råphåêl«Ñƒ€»: :smiles {carmina}Raph«Ñƒ€»: :smiles softly
Back to top Go down
Kamala
Admin
Kamala

Collarings of Nfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collarings of Nfe   Collarings of Nfe I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:53 pm

estrella

collared to Myself.

This thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
Kamala
Admin
Kamala

Collarings of Nfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collarings of Nfe   Collarings of Nfe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:41 pm

sakura collared to Myself.

November 26th.
Back to top Go down

Collarings of Nfe Empty
PostSubject: rt collaring of {panda} - {jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps   Collarings of Nfe I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:20 pm

Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: :looks to panda
(petala)`Wee`\\`²: giggles
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: asks.. what do you feel you need to beg of ME ?
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: girl shakes with all her body and soul as she wispers with a trembling voice girl begs with all her beeing for the honor to be allowed to wear your collar in real as well as here my Mistress
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: and what do I gain from you by adding my rt collar to your pretty neck. that I do not already owen ?
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: you already own all of her here and real sh epromised before all to obey you in all things even in real to what you wish
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: -smiles listening at the pretty slave begging-
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: you at my feet in rt to spank in less than 3 months time
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: for atleast a week
(petala)`Wee`\\`²: smiles slightly blushing listening to the warm words of her sister begging
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: to seal any thing I choose to do today
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: shakes and smiles brightly that will be my honor Mistress
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: what is full serndering mean to you kajira ?
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: it means togive all sh eis to beg for all things and most of all to do all that you wish in order to kake you happy without questioning and to trust you in all that you decide for me believing its for
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: the best to be ready to serve you in all things when and where you say
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: is there anything I do to you that you can consider or call as abuse ? unflair .. that your just a slave
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: ?
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: does serving me make you be less to any other ?
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: or to your self
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: no Mistress all of me is blessed that you have chosen me as Yours and i am proud to wear your collar you have only shown me love and attention
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: evenin your punishment even if idont liek them i know is fo rth ebest sothat ican become what you wish and need me to be
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: what do you with hold from me.. what do you wish if any thing the rights to say nay to ?
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: girl witholds nothing and claims no rights to say no to you
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: so if I say another touches you ? you will do what ?
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: serve them as i would you
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: so if I say panda touch another you will do what?
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: touch them for you wish it
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: bends looking into her eyes
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: places the lock .. on the chain onto her neck in rt .. (do this now mine )
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: yes Mistress
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: I claim this slut as mine to do with as I please .. in both the rt world of earth and of the online one of gor. D/a and Bdsm
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: for we are a mix of each
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: but living in gor in NFE with Family
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: !Congratulations Blood!
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: I do this to mark her to the rt world as MINE
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: !congratulations lil panda!
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: not to reward her.. but to claim her
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: shakes hard giggles smiling eyes fills with tears of joy
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: bends closer biting her cheek drawling blood
{eleni}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: congratulations Mistress and panda
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: you are mine girl
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: now a new name
(petala)`Wee`\\`²: ! Applauds Second Huntress and Her girl as my eyes fills with tears in happiness for Them
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: feels the lock around her neck shaking fingers gently caress the tiny lock wispers thank you my Mistress fo rthis honor
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: smiles softly aye my Mistress shes all yours
{eleni}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: :ruffles pets hair
(petala)`Wee`\\`²: leans to eleni hugging her quietly
{uzizitka}«Ñƒ€»: congratulations Huntress and panda
{eleni}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: :huggles pet and grins
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: smiles softly thank you Head Huntress
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: girls it is rude to chatter during a collaring
{panda}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: thank you wild tala and eleni
{eleni}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: yes Huntress ele begs for forgiveness
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: I as Leader of NFE witnessed the collaring.. May the Spririts of the Nothern Forests and the Panthers bless it for ever
(petala)`Wee`\\`²: begs forgiveness, this girl wishes YOU both Congrats and Much Much moreloce
(petala)`Wee`\\`²: Love
(petala)`Wee`\\`²: smilesssssssss
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: crawl up to me and kiss me jala
{eleni}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: panda going to send the key to Huntress?
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: -moves to Her Sister smilling-
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: SIS wait please
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: Hugs My Beloved Blood Sister and congratulations
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: smiles hearing her owner she crawls up to her trembling all over as she moves up her arms gently wraping around her Owner soft lips tenderly meeting hers giving her kiss filled with love
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: I couldnt resist lol
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: well I'll hug you twice lol
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: bends to be kisses but also to all jala to slip the key to her lock .. on a chain onto me
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: this I accept as MY right as I own all of you
Fahima «Ñƒ€»SH: it too marks you as my ..solely mine
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: smiles softly wisers thank you my Mistress this girl loves you more then words can say
Back to top Go down
Kamala
Admin
Kamala

Collarings of Nfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collarings of Nfe   Collarings of Nfe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:33 pm

Collared mahira as {cho}Kama«Ñfe»ws January, 28th or 27th.

Welcome Home, sweety.
Back to top Go down
Kamala
Admin
Kamala

Collarings of Nfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collarings of Nfe   Collarings of Nfe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:37 pm

yessenia of Nfe collared to Fahima as rosa.
Back to top Go down
Raphael«Ñƒ€»«IoA«TM

Collarings of Nfe Empty
PostSubject: Collaring acacianow parva to Raphael   Collarings of Nfe I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:38 pm

collared acacia to Myself on 2/19/08

(7:00:55 PM) Kamala«Ñƒ€»PG has changed their name to: Ankh«SbL»Kama's Bot
(7:00:59 PM) Raphael«Ñƒ€»«IoA«TM : :hand on hip intending to collar
(7:01:05 PM) Ankh«SbL»Kama's Bot has left the room.
(7:01:12 PM) Raphael«Ñƒ€»«IoA«TM : :draws collar to His right hand
(7:01:30 PM) Raphael«Ñƒ€»«IoA«TM : :sweeps up girls mane with left hand
(7:01:42 PM) Raphael«Ñƒ€»«IoA«TM : :flicks the steel open quickly
(7:02:06 PM) Raphael«Ñƒ€»«IoA«TM : :thrusts His personal colar around her throat
(7:02:27 PM) Raphael«Ñƒ€»«IoA«TM : :clasps the collar tightly shut
(7:02:43 PM) Raphael«Ñƒ€»«IoA«TM : :reaches into pouch with right hand
(7:02:53 PM) Raphael«Ñƒ€»«IoA«TM : :draws silver key to His collar
(7:03:04 PM) Kamala «Ñƒ€»PG : :stands and exits the EP
(7:03:07 PM) Kamala «Ñƒ€»PG has left the room.
(7:03:11 PM) Raphael«Ñƒ€»«IoA«TM : :fastens all six locks in place around her throat
Back to top Go down
Kamala
Admin
Kamala

Collarings of Nfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collarings of Nfe   Collarings of Nfe I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:08 am

**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: And now for one of the most important questions..
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: are you of a slave heart, boy? willing to give openly yourself.. and all that you have? to walk the path of a strong willed kajirus.. and become proud in your duties and love for the Free?
rob: i can give freely what is in my mind heart and soul Huntress, my will i hope is strong enough but i know nothing of the path Huntress
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: Aye, that is the point.. knowing nothing...but trusting.
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: come beg collar, lil boy
rob: is that my destiny here Huntress? is that how it is done if so please may i be collared Huntress
rob: :thinks it is a gaint leap of faith
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: chuckles
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: There is one thing to be remember...
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: Being here is voluntary. you volunteer to work hard, be obedient, and work towards a slave belly full of fire
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: at times you will not like what the Free say.. but you will obey.
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: And everything is voluntary... We are not holding you at gunpoint to be here and learn.
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: Now crawl to Me
rob: please may i change av to obey Huntress?
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: you may
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: and erase that 1st person speech. slaves do not own anything, not even their own person.
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: 3rd person speech is required.
rob: would 2may slave" be correct Huntress?
***Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: :yawins
rob: :slave is from the uk
rob: :slave gets worried hopeing the Huntress's are not mad at slave
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: use your name
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: Wakey My Sis
***Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: Iam trying
rob: yes Huntress
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: :reaches in My pack.. pulling out a silver home collar
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: offer your bare neck, boy
***Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: ok Iam awake
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: Mkay, Sis.
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: I'm staying home from school
***Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: coolies
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: wait
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: no
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: I dunno
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: blah
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: I am going
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: blah

*** Page from System: rob unpinned by **Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS
*** Page from System: rob namegagged by **Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS as {merrick}«Ñƒ€»thrall
*** Page from System: {merrick}«Ñƒ€»thrall unnamegagged by **Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: merrick.. save your new name
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: and ava up
{merrick}«Ñƒ€»thrall: yes Huntress
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»SS: Welcome home, merrick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Collarings of Nfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collarings of Nfe   Collarings of Nfe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collarings of Nfe