Lair of Nfe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Panther Lair board of Northern Forest Exchange (Note: Board is 18+)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{jala}Fahima«Ñfe»

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
jala

{jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:46 pm

cleaning Mistress bedroom

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =beging to be excuse , rising to my feet, generous curves ondulate gracefully, as soft padded feet carries me away, stoping in the storage room getting everything i need to clean my Owners bedroom=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =holding the basket under my arm , my feet gliding along the hard cold ground, my breast bounces as i increase my speed my hips rocking left and right to a sweet tempo, throwing my head back =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =feeling my hair caress down my shoulders softly like the wind blowing on a soft feather,as iapproach the room i can see the flickering candle lighting the room, feeling the warm flames=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = admiring the beautifull flames dancing, my eyes following the wax melting almost hypnotise by them , as i lay the basket down by the door, itake aclean rep cloth and starts to scrubs the table=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = fingers running in circles against the table making sure to scrub all of the melted wax as i scrapes the top with my nails =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as i finish i smiles seeing the table spotless, i rises and turn going tothe head of the bed dusting the statues and makes sure the candles are all burning, then i move over to the flower pot
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as i dust it off , i test with my fingers to see if it needs water , i smile as i see that its fine and moved to the book shelves seeing some books have been moved i replace them in their place=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =moves over to the bed folding the converter neetly and places it on the chest as i pull on the sheets,as i carry them i bring them close to my face , inhaling my Owners scent myheart beats faster=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =gently droping the sheets into the laundry basket, i turn an dkneel down reaching a new set of lavender silk sheet and returns to the bed , dressing the bed making sure each folds are neetly inplace=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =replaces the converter in place opening the right side so its ready when Mistress is ready for bed, , looks in my basket as ireach and take out a beautifull red rose laying it on Her pillow =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = taking the broom and starts to sweap her way around the room out making sure to get all the dust leaving the floor soft and clean=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = picking up my basket lookign around the room one last time before closing the door behind me making sure its lock and secured=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =singing softly as i return to the storage tent puting everything back on the shevles and returns to her Owners feet
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:28 pm

black wine HH

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =smiling as irepeat black wine strong and black for Head Huntress
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: gets to my knees as i lower my lips to her kissing her as iturn and walks away softly padding my feet across the hard floor=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =as i dance down the path leadingme to the kitchen my eyes shine softly as i look up at the blue sky, feeling the soft wind blow and warm ray of sun upon my flesh can feel spring at the door
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =enteringthe kitchen she takes akettle fills it with fresh water and adds soem fresh blackwine powder into it stiring it as it melts in an dblends i turn and goes over to the servery
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =dark eyes scaning the room for the perfect cup worhty of the beautifull Huntress lips smiling a sisee on the top shelve jsut the perfect one=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =cleaningthe cup carefully i sing happily a si return to the kitchen fillignthe cup with the hot black wine smiling a siinhale its strong aroma
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =puting th ecup filled inthe tray walkign pass the counter stoping to grab a plate filled with several variety of coookies
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =returns to the Head Huntress smiling as ikneel before her my hands rises the cup feleingits warm agains tmy hands wispers may this black wine keep you warm an dhappy
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =lowers my eyes once more to the tray my hand lifting the plate filled with all kinds of yummy cookies and offers them to Huntress hopign these will bring a smile sin your face as it melts in your mouth=
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:44 pm

cold drink my Mistress febuary 3

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =she leans closer gently covering Her feet with kisses as iturn and back slowly rising , my feet gently glides along the hard cold floor , smiling as i pass by the water feeling the cold breeze =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =singing softly as the wind blows against my flesh my body moves softly to the music only i can hear, my hips rockign gently to a steady beat,my eyes shine a s ihear the bird sing in the sky =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =feelign so happy to be of service for My Mistress, my hear t beats my belly burning with the flame of passion only She can awakes in me, my chest rising with every beat of my pounding heart=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as i enter the kitchen passing by the fire i can smell the sweet food cooking , my belly growls as i hurry to the servery my eyes shining with a bright glow as inspect the shelves for a vessel
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =one worhty of my beautifull Owner delicious lips,moving closer to the top shelves as isee a new glass long and tall engraved with her Owner's personal tag, she rising to the tip of my toes as ireach=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = for the glass lowering it between my breasts , feeling my niples rising as i run the glass around them makin gsure the glass is safe and worthy , holding my breath as i do=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = not wanting to damage my Owners property my heart race as i see my flesh remains intact , breathing with relief as i hold the glass close to my heart , feeling every beat louder=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =my figners dancing around the rim , until the glass is spotless , i place it on a nice silver round tray and brings the tray to my breast as my feet dancing back to the chill room ,
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =feeling the cold air hit my flesh my body reacts to its kiss , as ikneel down by the shelves closing my eyes as my mind filled with all the hours spend wiht my Owner my passion rises =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =my body trembles as my desire mixes with the cold cola , still shaking as i rise and takes two straws and places them into the glass along with ice cubes, then back onthe tray , rising with grace
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = moving along the path pushing the door closed withmy hips my hands griping tightly to the tray as i still shaked feleing my body burning from inside my soul filled with love , as my feet dancing =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as my hips rock to a sesnual beat my heart pounds louder as ihear the voice of my Owner echoing , entering the room smilign softly as i kneel before her, my eyes lowers down to the tray as iwisper
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = Mistress of my heart , Owner of my soul may this drink sweeteend with the essence of Yours desire fo ryou be as sweet and delicous as You are ,may it keep you happy and smiling as You always make me=
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:10 pm

black wine Hh

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =rises from Her feet ,turning around as i stand tall my feet gliding against the hard floor, as my hips move ifeel my silk caressing my flesh =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = walking past the Free smiling at Them as i take thepath to the servery peeking out the window seeing people laughing and enjoying themself , imove past them , and continues down the road
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =paying attention to all the surrounding my eyes shifting up lookign at the blue sky feeling the nice air agaisnt my flesh i can almost feel the first ray of sun warmin gmy skin
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =the birds singing my feet starts to dance my hips rocking to the sweet beat, making one with themusic ,smiling as isee the servery from far , padding closely my hands turns the handle wiping my feet
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =at the entry, pushing the door widely as ienter , my feet instantly moves towards the cabinet, kneeling down as i take aclean kettle filling it with fresh spring water and puting it on the hot fire
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as the water boils i turn around and goes to the shelves seekign for aperfect cup worhty of Huntress lips=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =my eyes rise to the top shelve as iknow that where the good cups are kept , moving closer irise to the tip of my toes as my hands extends forwards ireach to grab the cup and with grace lowers to me
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =holding the cup between my breasts as i turn and fall to my feet , paddingmy way to the kitchen i add fresh coffee powders into the boilingwater smiling a sistir the hot liquid seeing the color dark
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = a silet it blend in a secon di take a clean rep cloth and gently inspect the cup making sure its safe and secure , i run the cup to my breast circlignmy sensitve spot , holdingmy breath as do ,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as my flesh remains intact ibreath easier , lowers the cup to a nice soilver round tray and kneel by the hot fire taking the kettle with hot black wine an dpoors generously into it inhaling the scent
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =rising to my feet holding the tray agaisntmy breasts as i make my way back to the Huntress feet , smiling a sienter the room can feel the nice warm aroma filling the room =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: kneeling at her feet as i take the cup wispers may this hot strong blackwine keep you warm on this day and makes you happy =
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Mistress hot coco

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =rises from the furr takes tree pace back turning and walks along the furr my feet softly pads asmy hips rock slowly=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =my heart beating loud as soft drums, my body waking and moves to the beat, feeling the soft tempo invading me in a series of slow steady beat hips ondulate seductively as my chest rise forward =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = my hands dancing along my curves as my feet carries me to the servery , stoping by the cool room , opens the big heavy door and pushes it as ienteri feel the cool breeze kiss my flesh ,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: ==seeing my breast rising to the contact, as my hands wraps around the pitcher filled with fresh bosk milk bring ti to my flesh as i turn and walk off to the kitchen=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =puttinghte pitche rof fresh milk on the counter as i go to the cabinet taking a copper kettle and cleans it then fills it with the crd blends in i clean the cup after inspecting it carefully=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =as i run it to my flesh my chest rise as my heart beats faster , seeingmy flesh intacts i smiles softly reassured that Her Owners proerty remains intact, and He rown lips be safe from any harm=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as i find the cup safe lowers it between my tighs a siclos emy eyes my heart my mind filled with Loving moments in Her presence my passion rises and gently escapes me slowly into the cup =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =sweetening it with all the passion and love thisone feels for the one that she belongs to,catching my breath as my body trembles i rise to my feet as return to the earth kneeling beside it =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =my hands griping securely the kettle and fills the cup with the hot coco , taking spoon and stirs the liquid as it mixes with this slave sweet nectar , adds swirl of freshwip cream and scrapes rest =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =the rest of chocolat sprinkled over the white coat, carefully replaces the kettle onthe hot stone as i rise an dlifts the tray letting it sit on my breasts as gently danc eback to my Owners feet=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =entering the room gently pads to Her feet as ilay the tray down beside me my eyes shining with love as i take the cup to my lips kissing the side carefully to not burn myself and wispers =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = my beautifull Beloved Mistress , Owner of my heart and soul, keeping of my dreams , may this hot coco fills your heart with wamrth and love andmay you be blessed on this day
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:16 pm

hot coco Mistress

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =rises gently as ihear head out to the servery my feet gliding agaisnt the cool grass , my hips moving in sensual way left and right , tossing my head back clearing my face=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =feeling my mane dancing along my shoulders down my back , my hands swinging each side of my hips as i start to feel a rhytm build with everystep i make my heart beating to high tone ,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =my eyes shine with joy as i see birds flying , my breast rise to the beat of my heart, my feet dances faster as iapproach the servery=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =listening to the wind blow liek asoft wistle , my hands moving along my curves ,up before me as i push agaisnt the door, gliding feet carries me inside the room as dark orbs scans the shevles=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =moving closer as i see onthe top shelve what i need, a nice brown and red clay cup , rising tomy feet my fingers gently wraps around the handle lowering the cup between my breast ,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =holding the cup dearly close to my heart , feeling every beat echoing threw the cup , as dance back to the kitchen , setting the cup on the counter as i go to the cabinet taking a cupper kettle ,
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = holding the kettle above the running water rincing it and making sure its spotless then fills it with fresh bosk milk,taking a jar filled with fresh coco powder and poors it into the kettle =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =putting the kettle onto the hot fire removing the lid as i stir the milk watching the powder melting an dmixing nicely into a rich brown color , smilign softly as ireturn to the counter =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as i inspect the cup ican smell the sweet aroma of frech coco filling the room , runnign the cup to my breast to make sure its same a smiles forms across my lips as ithink of Mistress sweet lips=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = satisfied that the cup is perfect , ireach down under the counter taking a nice blue clean rep cloth and wipes the cup clean , puting it into a nice round wooden tray , and walks to the fire ,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = huming to a sweet melody as kneel before the fire, feeling the flames of passions burning deep in me as images of my Owner fills me,i lower the cup just intime to capture the essence of my desire=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =my heart pounding trew my chest as my trembling hands carefully reaches for the kettle filling the cup to the rim , then adding a swirls of whip cream and scrapes a few pieces of chocolat on top=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = rising carefully , lifting the tray up to my breast sitting it there as i i hold it , my feet moving to the sweet melodie, the tempo rises with my heart beat,as see Mistress sitting there ,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = dancing my way to Her feet my hips swaying softly as i approach Her , kneeling before Mistress setting the tray down before me, as i lower my eyes to the tray my hands lifting the cup high ,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =wispering softly Mistress may this cup of hot coco keep you warm and happy on this beautifull night
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:05 pm

coco serve Mistress feb 10

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =rises from the slave furrs , hips rocking as move along the path, bare feet gliding along the floor, down to the servery, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =eyes inspecting the shelves for my Owners personel cup, as i see it onthe top i move closer rising to my toes feeling my heart beating faster as my breast brush agaisnt the lower shelve=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =soft dainty fingers wrpas around the handle in a qucik movement lowers it between my breast feeling my heart pounding agaisnt it=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =as i hold the cup close my eyes dancing about the rim as i inspect it for crack and imperfections,wanting it to be perfectly safe i run it agaisnt my swollens breast , as ifeel my flesh remain safe =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = my face beaming with a bright smile, i hold it closer as idance to the kitchen , bending to grab a clean rep cloth my fingers gently run around in and out of the cup cleaning it until its spotless=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = setting the cup on a nice rounded tray , as imove toward the earth , my hands lifting a copper kettle , wiping it in and out making sure no dust is left on it,then i hold the kettle between my arms =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: == singing and dancing to the chill room , holdingmy breath as a cold breeze kiss my flesh , feet gliding along the cold floor , kneeling before the jug filled with fresh bosk milk an fills the kettle
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =wraping my arms around the kettle ,rising to my knees as i turn and walks back to the kitchen , every step ever so light as the music fills me,feeling it deep with in me, my hips rocking sensually=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =entering the kitchen once more . stoping before the middle counter , i see the fresh coco powder and fills the kettle , stiring it as the powder melts seeing the rich brown color form , =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =carefully seting the kettle down to the earht as it warms and boil . the sweet aroma filling the air ,my body trembles with passion as i dance around the room waiting for the coco to be perfect=
la}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as the coco is now to right temperature, i move lcoser feeling the warm flames dancing , making my hot flesh even hotter, i lift the kettle carefully and fills the cup, lowers the kettle back down=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =shaking the can of whip cream then poors a nice swirl on top and scrapes off the last piece of coco on to it like a nice final coating=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = holding the tray carefully and returns to Mistress feet setting anice table beside Her as i kneel carefully setting the tray down before me , dark eyes lowered hands lifting the cup softly=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =gently setting the cup on the table as iwisper Mistress i hope this hot cup of coco will help you start the day and make you feel happy and warm=
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:49 pm

Mistress dp serve

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =rises gently from the furrs , passing by Mistress turning my head to see Her face smiling as my eyes fills with love and admiration =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = passing by the flame seeing it dance , my feet moving in slow motion to the rising beat that grows within me, as i pass the door guide dby the ray of the moon=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = skiping down the path to the servery, feeling my chest rise as my heart beats faster, my hands dancing along my curves in slow sensual movement, up to my heart my fingers carress my collar proudly=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as i approach the servery seeing the light outside the door , my hands grip the handle turning it and pushed it with all my weight, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =inspecting the room for Mistress personal glass, eyes ebaming with joy as isee it on the very top shelve,twirlign around as imove closer feeling my hair dancing behind me=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = rising to the tip of my toes , my arms extrending forward as my silk brush agaisnt my skin feelign the hard shelve pressed agaisnt my breast as my fingers reaches and pulls the glass to me, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =falling to the base of my feet , my body turning gracefully as i dance and sing happilly , as ipas sby the cabinet stops and grabs a clean rep cloth, my eyes , my fingers inspecting the glass =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =finding no crack sor chips on the glass my fingers starst to polish the glass to perfection making no dust is left on it, then turns and head to the chillery, opening the door , =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =feeling the cool kiss hit my flesh my body instantly reacts,kneelignbefore the dr pepper grabing a bota poping the cork off and fills the glass with this nice cold beverage=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = adding some cold chips iced into the glass and and palces the glass in the middle of the tray, with agility and grace rises to my feet, as i place the tray to my breast my hands holding it tightly=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = returning to Mistress feet kneeling before Her as i lower the tray my hands reaching for the glass extending them forward as ipresent the glass wispers in soft voice=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = Mistress may this nice cold beverage qunch your thirts and brings you joy onthis wonderfull night
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:35 pm

cleaning solice 2

jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =rises walks around the room seeing all that needs to be done , holding a basket under my arms as i kneel and pick up all the dirty dishes=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =making sure to pick every one of them carefully sets them in the basket gently so they dont brake,
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = seting the basket by the door as itake the broom sweaping away the furrs tiny feet dancing all over the room ,as i sing happilly=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =lifting up all the small furrs and takes a stick and beasts the dust off,then leaves them tohang in the fresh air=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =then i turn walking towards the utility tent getting a bucket filling it with water and soap and taking some clean cloth and returns tio the solace room and kneels by the tables and scrub the top =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = slowly fingers circles the surface gently scrubing to clean all the spots down the side an d the legs =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = crawling closer to Mistress chair hands gently takes a soft brush and starts to sweap the arms of the chair feeling the sfotness of the material =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =removing each of the pillows and fluffing them up then places them backin place=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =rising then moves around the chair taking a wet cloth and scrubs the two flower vase in the back,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as iwalk by the dancing flames inspect it carefully seeing as its almost burned down i put out the flame and change the new candle and light it up once more enjoying the brightness of the flame =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =continues down to inspect the curtain smiling a s isee they are impecable thinking they must be new, then ehads outside , asmy hands unhangs the fien furss and returns inthe room =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = setting each one back on the main furrs and smiles as i see the room shining from top to botom , spraying soem nice air freshener as last touch ican smell the sweet smell of lavendar =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = closing my eyes a brief second enjoying the moment as the nice smell tease my senses=
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:01 pm

bathing

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =undresses letting the silk gently fall on the gorund as i slip into the water testing the temperature wiht my feet then enters fully feeling my body reacting to the sweet kiss=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = diving under getting my hair wet and takes soap gently applies it to my scalp my fingers massaging it gently as a rich foam forms feeling my fingers dance pressing tightly =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = closing my eyes as idive back under water rincing my hair feelignthe droplets of water cascade down my back and my face as i comeout once more rincing all the soap=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = taking a clean face cloth and gets it all wet and covers it with soap until a tick rich foam forms, lifting it tomy face as my hands starts to rub it in slow circular motion , feelign the rich foam =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = enjoying the softness , my face lights up under moon reflection liek a mirror into the water, feelign its effect on my body as my hands roam all over from the neck down=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = to top of my breast then gently around an dunder as ilift my breast feelign my niple harden as the cloth caress my bare flesh, hands keep roaming down to my belly , my body jumps slightly =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = inhaling the sweet scent of oil mixing with the smell of the flowers surrounding the bath ,my heart beats fast as ienjoy thi s tender moment=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = feeling my body shaking as my hands explores between my legs sporeading lips as the soft cloth caress gently in and out up and down to my tighs , a soft moan escapes my lips as my arousal grows=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = diving under shaking my body makming sure to rince all the soap as my hands explores every curves. jumpin gout of the water taking a clean towel and dries myself from head to toes=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = taking a new set of silks and dresses back as i wispers thank you my Mistress for allwoing me to bath this day=
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:18 pm

HH blackwine serve

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = rising from the furrs passing by the Free's steping outside tiny feet glides along the hard cold ground , hair dances in harmony with the wind , as suple arms dances about generous curves=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =hips ondulating ina slow steady sensual beat form left to right as the bird sings and the sun shines in the blue skies,soft heart beat can be heard and felt as generous breast bounces to the beat=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =moving to the beat , feet and hands dances in harmony as tiny fingers wraps around the heavy door pushing hard as the door opens dark eyes shining ,scans the room looking for the perfect cup =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = like a radar eyes stops on the top shelve,moving closer with a series of light steps almost floating with grace of a butterfly, heart beating fast, rising to the tip of gentle toes,hands reaching up
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = gently wrapping around a beautifull white porcelain cup , in a quick agile pull , lowers the cup between generous breast, holding the cup closely feelign tiny heart beat , echoing agaisnt the cup=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =listening to the sweet melody no ears can hear but a soul can feel, twirling around the room gently to the servery, stoping by the cabinet taking a clean rep cloth, thros it on bare shoulders,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =eyes and fingers dances on fine surface drawing around the rim , making sure its perfect and safe ,smilign trew thegag, as the cup is found to be perfect, gently pulls the cloth between soft hands
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =allowing fingers and eyes to explore the cup wiping it clean, until a bright glow can be seen, placing the cup in a nice round tray, then holds the tray close to beating heart, as hips and feet moves
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = pading softly back to the kitchen, setting the tray on th emiddle counter by the earth, gracefully bends and takes a copper kettle, cleaning and ricing it carefully then fills it with fresh water
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =holding the kettle close, removing thelid and adds some fresh ground coffee pwoder into the kettle, with a clean laddle stirs the pwoders until a rich black color forms then sets the kettle on fire
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = standing up, hips moving sensually , as the blackwine heats up a rich nice aroma fills the room , hearing the kettle wistles letting girl know the blasckwine is ready , moving closer=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = carefully lifting the kettle and fills the nice china cup with a rich tick dark blackwine , the nice rich aroma fills the room with every steps , holding the tray carefully and dances back =
†.Äkhlys.†«Ñƒ€»Guard: -smiles to the pretty jala-
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = approaching gently , kneeling before Huntress setting the cup down tinyhands taking a nice foldign table and sets it by the Huntress
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =lowers eyes down to the tray as tiny fingers takes the cup feeling the warmth agaisnt bare flesh , wispers ina soft voice Huntress may this blackwine fills you with warm and joy onthis chilly day
†.Äkhlys.†«Ñƒ€»Guard: -takes the cup from the tiny hands-
†.Äkhlys.†«Ñƒ€»Guard: thank you sweetie you please Me
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:22 pm

ice tea Head Huntress

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =rising gently backing slowly turning to the balls of soft feet gently gliding against the furrs, smiling softly as heart beats fast happy to be of service=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =passing by the windows feeling the cold wind blow softly agaisnt bare flesh, hair dancing freely like the birds , listening to the sweet chant tiny feet moving to the music=\
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = stroling gently down the path , twirling and dancing , feeling the cool grass under bare feet , hands dancing along generous curves as heavy breasts bounce in harmony with a pouding heart=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = feeling the warm ray of the sun against nakid flesh, eyes shining softly with a ray of joy, hands gently wraps around the handle as full body pushes agaisnt the heavy door, enters into the servery =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = eyes scanning the room , looking for a perfect glass one worhty of the beautifull Head Huntress lips, stoping on the top shelve seeing a nice transparent glass, skiping closer ,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =with grace and beauty of a karija eager and happy to be of service , heart beating fast with the need toserve , rising to tip of gentle toes, as suple arms extend forward =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =tiny fingers gently dances upon the tall glass, lowering it quickly between generous breast, eyes sparkling as they observe the glass closer inspectingit carefully for ships and cracks.=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = making sure the glass is safe , runs the around hard breast feeling the smooth surface secure , brigh tsmiles forms on moist lips, holding hte glass close to heart feeling soft beat pounding=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =singing hapilly as soft feet dances to the chill room , stoping before the entrance kneeling downand takes a clean rep cloth, fingers softly polishes the glass until it shines brightly, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =setting the glass down as full body pushes the door open , feeling the chill air kiss slave flesh , gliding feet moving quickly into the room, kneleing down =
jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = soft trembling fingers lift the pitcher filled with fresh made ice tea and poors generously into the glass filling it to the rim, takes afresh lemon and sqeezes few drops into the glass=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =rising carefully , setting theglass into the tray , then lifts the tray holding it close to soft round breast , as feet dances back to the Head Huntress, entering the room once more,
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = moving with grace kneeling at the feet of the Head Huntress hands gently wraps around the glass holdingit high tand wispers in a soft voice , Huntress may this ice tea be as sweet as You
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = and may it quench your thirst on this day
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: thank you for your kindness and allowing this serve today
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:32 pm

dr peper serve Mistress

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = rises from the furrs slowly soft feet padding away to the servery feeling the wind blow agaisnt longmane .hips rocking slowly with gracefull sensual movement=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = hips slowly rocking from left to right, as heavy chest beats loud, nreast bounces gently breathing heavy , feeling the cold ground kiss bare feet =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = listeneing to the sounds of nature as tiny feet carries slave to the servery. movin gcloser to the shelves, eyes dancing about seekign a pefrct glass worhty and safe, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = knowing where they kept twirling feet moves to the left shelve. arms extending forward as tiny fingers reaches forward pulling a long tall glass with fancy lettering=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = holding the glass close to round firm breasts, feeling every tiny beat of a pounding heart trew the hard cold glass, moving to the balls of tiny feet gently pading away to the kitchen=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = stoping before the lenen cabinet , bending gently as soft hands reaches for a clean rep cloth , carefully inspect and cleans the glass to a perfect shine,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = finding the glass to be perfectly safe and clean , lowers it gently between creamy tighs, closing eyes softly as mind wonders filled with images of the One she Loves, belly burning with passion =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = hot trembling body releases into the glass sliping tiny to slave heat fingers coated with passion, traces around the rim , slave sweetening it, then as body relaxes slightly rising gracefully=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = holding the glass carefully as hips rockign sensually making her way to the servery, full body pushes against the door, as it opens feeling cold air kiss slave flesh , body instantly reacting =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = kneeling down knees pressed firmly agaisnt the cold ground , tremblinghands reaches for the bota of dr pepper, bringingit to moist lips as pearly teeths wraps around the cork pullingit off=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = lowering the bota down to the glass pooring the cold liquid to the rim, making sure to not spill any on the floor, sets the cork back in place and places the bota back where it belongs,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = turns slightly , taking a spoonfull of chiped ice and poor it into the glass , wathcing the bubbles form oncontact and smiles , places the glass back into the tray and rises gently =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = rising the tray to full breasts seting it stay as soft padded feet leads back to the tower , entering the room eyes inspecting the room , walking gently hips swaying softly to Mistress feet,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = droping to soft knees , carefully lowers the tray down as soft fingers wraps around the glass bringing it to a pounding heart for three beat, wispering softly, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = Mistress may this cold dr pepper sweetend by Yours be as soft and refreshing to You an dmay it please you as much as it was a pleasure to prepare for You=
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:42 am

blackwine Head Huntress

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =rises gently form the slave mat . feeling long hair fall to kiss bare shoulders, hips rocking gently as tiny feet dances agaisnt the furr looking over as head moves sideways for abetter view=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =stroling down the path gently singing hapilly enjoying the morning breeze kiss bare flesh , heart beating fast as feet dances hips rokcing sensually , hands romaing a curvey body , up to long mane =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =passing by the water pond stoping a second as two little birds fly by, laughing at them play , eyes shining softly , smiling as nature wakes, animals runing by ,fish jumping in and out of the water=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =approaching the servery seeing the fire shining from a far moving closer with each steps body becomes to life as the music takes control of it=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =full body pushing the door open feeling the softness of long hair dancing down naked neck and shoulders .as eyes dancing over the shelves for the perfect cup ,worhty of the Beautifull Head Huntress=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =like radars eyes shifting left and tight until they finally stop onthe top righ tshelves as they see anice white fine porcelaine china sitting on a matching saucer, tiny feet moving closer =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =suple arms extending forwards as body moves closer feeling the hard shelve tease her fleshfeeling the strap covering shoulders slips face reddens as body reacts to the tease, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =with beauty and grace lowers the cup holding it close to a slave beating heart, rollign back to balls of tiny feets and turns around, twirls and dance back to the kitchen, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as tiny feet carries the slave down , stopingby the cabinet reachign for a clean rep cloth and places it on round shoulders, setting the cup down for a moment agile fingers , cleans the kettle
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =filling it with pure fresh water and adds in some nice frehsly grounded blackwine powder, places thelid on and the kettle on the hot earth to let it boil and blend, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =as the blackwine heat up , girl focuses her attention all on the cup as dark eyes dances onthe surface of the cup gentle fingers makes sure the cup is safe and secure for the Huntress delicious lips=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = the nice aroma of fresh blackwine filling the room , cleaning the cup then returns by the earth , kneels carefully before it feeling the warmth of the flame agaisnt slave flesh, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =enteringthe room dancing down to the slave mat , kneeling before Head Huntress, setting the tray down before parted tighs, eyes lowers , as soft fingers wraps around the cup, wispers =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = my beautifull head Huntress this slave hopes this blackwine will help you start your day and keep you happy and warm =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =smiles wispering thank you Head Huntress for allowing girl to serve its always a pleasure and an honor to serve You=
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:13 pm

Mistress cigarette

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =reaches for the rolling paper and bag of fresh cut tobbaco , opens the bag and smells the tobacco smiling rememebring the old days
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =places the paper neetly on soft laps, tiny fingers takes some tobbacco , laying it on the paper , taking both sides of the paper crushign the tobacco stuffing it more tightly
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = tiny fingers moving down between creamy tighs slowly down to slave heat fingers coating with slave juice , removing them gently then seals the cigarette , tapping the cigarette down on soft laps
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =making sure the tobbaco stays in place then lowers eyes as tiny fingers holds the cigarette hands extending forwards in ofference wispers Mistress here is the cigarette you wished
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =hoping it will be as you like them and help satisfy your craving fo rone
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: ty mine
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: your welcome my Mistress
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 11:33 am

Mistress Lilith coco serve

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = droping to hands and knees soft round cheeks wiggles as girl crawls over to the beautifull Mistress, long mane dance before dark orbs stoping before Her wispers i na soft voice,
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = would Mistress wish a drink or food onthis day
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = yes Mistress a nice hot coco with whip cream .backs away slwoly then rises to soft feet , brushing head to th eside as long mane falls back tiny feet gliding down the path,
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = approaching the big fence . pressing full body agaisnt it and pushed the heavy door open, singing happyly as curvey figures disapears deeper into the wood ,turning right down the path to the servery
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = listening to the birds sing as soft hips moves seductively from one side to the other, chest rising to the sweet beat of a pounding heart=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = fingers snaking up along soft curves as the music rises feet moving with grace , shining orbs scaning the room for a cup worhty of the Mistress pink lips, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = smiling as they stop on the top shelves , seeing a nice darken cup with a golden rim, moving closer and rising to the tip of gentle toes soft hands reaching fo rthe cup as the silk slips =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = feeling the soft silks slips down exposing bare firm rask , blushes slightly as and quikly rises it in place then lowers the cup with agility=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = not wishing any harm be brought to the Mistress, taking the cup and gently runs it agaisnt bare slave flesh, hoping tha tit will be intact as not wishing to damage Her Owners property , =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = finding the cup intact and safe , a big smiles can be seen on soft lips, taking a clean rep cloth and wipes it untilall traces of slave flesh and dust is removed andlays the cup on a nice tray =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = hodlingthe tray close to soft heart beat tiny feet glides along the cool tiles to the kitchen, setting the tray on a counter ,bending downtaking a copper kettle and dust it clean then fills it fresh =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = filling the kettle with fresh bosk milk and adds the coco powder freshly grinded into the pot watchingit melt as tiny fingers stirs it down =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = puting the kettle on the hot earth, a nice aroma can beinhaled as the mixture turns into a rich dark brown letting all knwo its ready=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = carefully bends lifting the kettle andfilling the cup to the rim , then sets it back on a hot stone to keep it warm, wile shaking a canof whip cream and adding a generous twirl into the cup=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = taking th elast chunk of chocolat and scrapes it of finto tiny chunk then sprinkles it on top of the white cream, smiling as its ready , placing it onthe tray and gently carries the tray back =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = hoping this warm cup of coco keeps you smiling an dhappy onthis beautifull day=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = thank you for allowing htis slave toserve you
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:04 pm

Mistress coco serve

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: leans forward gently kisses the top of her Owner boot , then takes three tiny steps back and rises to soft feet=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = walking down the path , passing by the fire smiling softly feeling the warm kiss of the flames dancing close to slave flesh=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = listening to the birds sing rounded hips moving seductively left and right in a slow steady beat=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = = tiny feet gliding agaisnt cool hard ground ,stoping before the door , full body pushes agaisnt it as the heavy door opens , girl disapears deep into the room
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = dancing into the servery twirling around softly , dark eyes scanning the shelves for the perfect cup worthy of her sexyOwner's lips=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = sparkling gems brightly as they lock onthe top shelve seeing a nice dark cup with beautifull golden rim, moving closer rising to tip of gentle toes as agile hands wraps around the cup=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =swiflty lowers the cup , resting it between generous breasts, holdingit clsoer to a beatin gheart as bare feet leads to the kitchen=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = bending down before cabinet , taking a clean rep cloth and carefully inspect the cup making sure its safe and spotless , runningit around harden niples =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = finding the cup safe as abre flesh remains intact , wiping the cup clean and sets it on a nice wodden tray =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = moving deeper into the kitchen as loud heart beat can be heard happy to be of service, singing to a soft song only one soul can hear , full body in transe as the music consumes it=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = moving to the earth takin a copper kettle and cleans it then fills it wiht fresh bosk milk and coco powder, then sets the kettle down to hot fire as it boild soon a nice aroma fills the room, =
jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =as the coco boils to the righ ttemperature , sof thands reach fo r th ecup and lowers it between creamy tight , closing eyes as passion rises feelign the slave passion flow into the cup ,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = trembling body , breathign heavier , rising with the cup now slave sweeten with the passion of this slave for her Owner, returns to the earth , kneeling carefully before the fire and fills the cup =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = smiling as the nice scented aroma tease alert senses , seeing the rich dark color filling the cup and adds swirl of whip cream to top it off, then scrapes some of the chocolat on top =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = lifting the cup now fille dwith this rich hot coco and places it carefully back into the tray, lifting the tray close to ones heart, and generous breast, dancing back to Her Owner's feet=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =kneeling before Her Mistress , sof thands lifting the cup close to sof tlips kissign the side of the cup, tkaing a soft vocie wispers, my beautifull Mistress may this hot coco keep you warm =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = may it be as pleasing to you as it was an honor for Yours to serve you=
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:22 pm

making ice cream

= moving slowly towards the bosk, setting a litle bench by and places a pail under him , as soft fingers starts to milk him sqeezing,smiles as the milk poors into the pail until its filled=
= rising gently and carries the pail filled with fresh milk back to the kitchen, setting it onthe counter, turning around gathering all the thing needed to make this ice cream,=
= dancing softly to the chill room , inspecting it carefully to see what kinda of fruits we have , seeing some nice strawberries thinks amoment and decides that will be delicious=
= filling a bowl with the fresh strawberries and returns to the kitchen, placing the fruit onthe counter and turns to the cabinet kneeling down as tiny digits lifts a big bowl to mixe all=
= Puts the sugar, salt, and milk into the vat, stiring 3 beaten egg yolks into the milk and sugar. =
= watches the mixture over until nice bubbles starts forming around the edges.Until it is somewhat thick, and coats to the spoon,=
= packing ice and salt around the metal vat,inside the wooden barrel,craning the handle, non stop,opening it and scraping down the sides.=
= taking another small bowl filling it with strawberry , sugar and cream , crushing them , then stiring until it all blends in together nicely,addig alid on and places the small vat and in the big one=
= adding more ice and salt in the bigger vat , placing lid back on and continues to stir and scrapes the side , until all the water is drained =
= Pouring the cold, aged mix into the freezer can,filling it just below the fill line,start turning the crank slowly, then begin adding crushed ice around the can sprinkling it generously with salt.
= filling it with ice to the overflow hole, pouring a little water over the ice to makeit melt faster.=
= Scraping the ice cream from the scoop in the freezer can.=
= Repack the freezer with more ice and salt, covering it with a heavy towel and seting it in the chillery letting it harden until serving time.
= smiling as the ice cream harden filling in small bowls and places them individually into a nice serving tray then sets the tray in the chill room letting it harden more until its time to serve them=
= looking at the bowls filled with freshly made icre cream licking moist lips softly, hoping Mistress will enjoy thenice strawberry flavoured ice cream made by her slave=
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:21 am

Mistress morning coco serve march 4

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = gently turns bending over as soft lips kiss Her feet , then rises gently tkaing three tiny steps back and gracefully dances over the cool grass, heart beating louder creating a soft tempo =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = singing happilly as soft padded feet glides along the path. surrounded by nature beauty, hands dances along generous curves enjoying the morning air ,breathing in the nice scent feeling spring close=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = approaching the serving tent , eyes sparkling as full body pushes the door open revealing the room , beautifully lighted by first ray of the sun, already feeling it will be a nice sunny day,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = lookign around the room gathering all that will be needed to do tend to Her Owners desire girl bends over lifting two wooden pail, clean rep cloth and an emtpoy bowl and a kettle=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = holding the bucket and dances tothe water streams , entering deper into the woods , smiling as other slaves working by, seeing life inthe camp so early, kneeling before the pond ,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = bending forward letting the bucket sink into the cool water, fillingit carefully, then places the frist pail down by tiny frame as the other pail dive in filling it also with clean water, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = with beauty and grace lifts both bucket and carefully follows the path back to the excange point, setting out a heavy pot and fills it with water then sets it on the earth to heat it alittle, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as the water warms up alittle , turnign back to base of steady feet, gently pads to the servery once more this time going deeper into the room, tothe shevle knowing where to find Her Owners cup=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = singing softly as full frame rises closer , hands extending forward , tiny fingers dances on the cup lowering it between soft breasts, as echo of tiny heart beat can be heard , softly smiles =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = holding the cup closely to a pounding heart , cherishignit with care knowing Her Owner's lips will be blessing this cup , inspect the cup carefully for chips and cracks, wishingonly the best one=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = running the cup agaisnt Her Property , breathign heavy as the cup dances on the flesh, a soft sigh orf relief can be heard as the flesh remains intact , carries the cup to the exchange point =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = returning to working area , kneeling before the fire lifting the pot no wfilled with warm water, and poours it into the first bucket adding soap into the water, then fills the second one with warm=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = gently dips the cup in the tub and the kettle letting them both sink a little , turns back and rises dancing to the chill room , hips rocking slowly as the burning flames of desire grows=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = pushing the door open , shivering slightly as the cool air kis sthis flesh, feets gliding agaisnt hard cool tiles , quickly lifts the jug filled with fresh bosck milk , on the way take the wip cream
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = arms filled ,dances back to the exchange point, seting the milk and cream down , turns to the buckets and kneels before them, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = soft hands divin g in the warm water, feeling the softness of the soap dances on bare flesh , soft digits holds the kettle ,taking a clean rag and starts to clean the kettle in and out =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = covering every inches with care then gently let sit sink into the second tub filled with warm clean water, then rincing and drying it carefully and carries it by the jug of milk , =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = filling the kettle with fresh milk and coco then sets it on the earth until its to the right temperature, as it boils returns to the tubs kneeling once more hands takes the cup lovingly=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = cleaning the cup with love and care , tiny figners dances on the rim when its perfectly clean , dips the cup into the second pail rincing it until all traces of soap is gone, then wipes it dry =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as the coco steams up to the righ ttemperature ,
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = a nice aroma starts to fill the room ,closing eyes as her heart beats faster , lowers the cup to slave burning heat , as the pure essence of passion fills the cup, body trembling breathing increases=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = catching small breath before rising with the cup , now sweetend by Her slave love and passion for Her, kneels toweards the earth , still trembling hands lift the coco and fills the cup to the rim,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = taking the wip cream and draws a nice white coat onthe top , sprinkling the last chunk of chocolat on top and places the cup into a nice round silver tray, and returns to Her Owners feet,=
jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = holding the cup high , sof tlips kiss the side feeligng the hot kiss of the cup agaisnt bare lips, in a love filled voice wispers , My Beautifull Mistress , Owner of this beating heart may this hot
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = keeps you warm happy and smiling , may it be a pleasure to your lips as it was honor and pleasure tomake for You
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:59 am

Jarl blackwine

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = Jarl would yo ulike first or second serve=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = or if Jarlprefers with or without cream and sugar=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = backs away resepcfully and rises and turns as soft feet padds away to the serving tent , tossing head back dark mane dancing with the wind, brushing round naked shoulders=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = tip toes across the room as the cool blade of green grass kiss bare feet , hips rocking in slow sensual sway, the birds singing creating a sweet tempo, hands cascade up to soft mane ,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = spnining and twirling up to the serving tent, sliping inside softly reaches for two washing tub and a big wooden pail, coming out of the tent with her load in hands, seting the tubs by the earth,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = strolling down the path to the water pond, admiring the flowers blooming,inhlaing their sweet perfume, smiling at the fish jumping in and out of the river, droping down to soft knees , bending low
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = carefuly dips the pail in the water with two hands pullingit ou tonce filled with pure fresh water, then rise and turns back sining soflty as tiny feet dances back to the exchange point=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = entering the room once more, smiling with pride and joy happy to be of service, eyes glances over to Her beautifull Mistress feeling so much Love for Her, returns her focus on the serve =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = kneels by the fire smiling as the warm flames caress bare flesh, filling the first tub with clean hot water and soap, then fills the second with hot water , then kneels an starts to clean the kettle=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = cleaning it with devotion then rinces it and dries it off ,and fills it with fresh water then adds some black wine powder to the water and lets it stir and mixe=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as the blackwine heats to the right temerature, rises and heads back into the tent, dark sparkling eyes scanns the room for a cup worhty and safe , stopingonthe top shelve , girl approaches closer
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = smiling as they stop on a big white cup with her home logo , thinkingit will be perfect she reaches an dpulls it down to a beating heart, and inspect it for ships and cracks finding it safe, returns=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = dipping hte cup into the tub with water and sopa and lets tiny fingers dances all about the cup cleaning every inche until its sparkling clean, then rinces it and dries it off, just intime=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = as the room fills with a sweet aroma letting this slave know the blackwine is ready, holding the cup between soft hands girl moves to the earth, and kneels before it taking the kettle carefully=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = pouring hot black wine dark and strong as desired by Jarl and returns to his feet, kneeling gracefully and wispers, Jarl may this blackwine be as strong as you like and may it keep you warm =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = lifting the cup to him and hopes he will find it to his liking =
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:29 pm

cleaning dishes at Exchange point

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = rises softly from the slave mat , hips rocking sensually towards the tent, gathering an emtpy pail and basket , big washing tub and soap , then returns to the exchange point, setting the tub down=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = taking th epail an dwalks to the water pond , walking down deep into the forest , watching the bird play on the tree branch smiling happilly=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = bending down by the water , smiling seeing slave reflection in the blue water, leaning closer letting the pail sink in but holding it firmly to not drop it,as it fills up , carefully lift it =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = turning to the balls of soft feet , and dances back to the exchange point, admiring all of natures beauty , as soft padded feet leads her back to the exchange point,stoipping by the fire =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = fillingin the big pot previously chosen lettingthe water boil to warm it a little before filling the tub, as the water boils girl dances and swirls around gracefully pickingup every piece of dishes =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = soft hands lifting all the dirty disheslayign around the exchange point carefully places them in the emtpy basket ,then returns by the fire as a soft whistle lets her knwo the water is perfect,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = seting the basket down by the washing tub , then returns to the fire holding the big pot wiht hot water and with tiny steady steps wqlks to the tub fillingit with the warm water and adds some soap=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = letting the dishes soak a moment as girl fills the second tub with clean water to rince the dishes ,then turns around and lets her fingers div eunder water gently brushing the cup cleaning it gently=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = singing softly as tiny fingers dances on the dishes cleaning them one by one then rincing then with same care, enjoying the warm sesationof the bubbles on bare flesh=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = drying up the last of the dishes , girl rises and returns tothe tent holding hte basket filled with now clean dishes and places every articles back in its place, humming softly to a sweet tone,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = returns to the mat lifting the tub filled now with dirty water and carries it slowly to the back of the tent by entry of the wood and and throw the water into the woods=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = on the way back , seeing some new log cut ,picking a few log into base of supple arms and places them by the tent with the other , taking two log with her to the fire and feed it into it ,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = making sure the flame doesnt die , smiling as the flames starts to dance back into the pit, and returns to the slave mat, settling back to soft heels
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:42 am

march 5 cleaning table and floor big living room

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = lowers to the mat , enjoying the morning air coming from the window, inhaling the sweet aroma of breakfast laying onthe table,smiles softly. =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =seeing some bread crumb fallen on the floro and table , girl rises and goes to the storage room . taking a broom and small pail and clean rag, strolling down the road slowly enjoying the cool breeze,
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = stoping by the stream , bending slowly to fill the pail with fresh water and , rises and dances her way back to theliving room ,stoping by a beautifull rose bush , girl picks up two beautifull rose
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = bringing the roses to round face girl inhales its sweet perfume and continues strolling down the path ,making a turn right stoping by the warm fire admiring the beuaitull flame dancing in the pit=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: =wiping tiny feet before entering the living room again, then girl slowly pads her way to the Huntress that is away leaving by her a beautifull red rose , wispers may this flour bring you joy today,
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = turns respecfully and dances to Her Owner gently bringing the purple rose to sof tlips kissing it softly wispers my beautifull loving Mistress Owner of my heart and soul may this rose remind You
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = of all the love Yours as for You
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = continues down to ther mat on high knees tiny fingers reach for the clean rag and dips in into the soapy water and start to clean the table carefully making sure to not get water on the bread=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = cleaning all around the soft surface of the table , then runs a dry rag drying it up gently , then puts the rags aside and rises taking the broom and starts to dance around the room ,sweaping =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = dancing twirling as hands gently lets the broom glide on soft carpett pushingthe dust and crumbs all into one corner then sweaps them off the room =
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:51 pm

Head Huntress cold srping water

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = yes Head Huntress cold sporing water =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = rises from the furr , soft feet dances across the room passing by her Owner softly smiles at Her , then moves up to the door, with full body pushes the door open=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = singing happilly as well rounded hips sway sensually feelign the wind blow upon soft silks and long mane, tiny feets kiss the cold ground breast bounces to the beat of pounding heart=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = soft feet twirls as suple arms swing around generous curves, slowly up to lift a long brade of hair , clearing soft face eyes sparkling under the sun , slowly along the path , listenign to the water=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = enjoying the cool spring air , kissing this flesh, disapreaign deeper into the woods , smiling as two birds play along flying arcoss the branches, girl kneels before the pond, hands diving in=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = feeling the cold water hit bare flesh as tiny fingers pull and lifts the bota filled with fresh clean spring water out of the cold water and tosses it over round shoulders=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = feeling the cold drops of water run down bare flesh , shivers slightly, as girl rises and falls back to the ball of tiny feet, and dances back to the living room, stoping by the servery =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = places the bota on a shelve inthe chill room ,to keep it chilled as girl seeks for a vessel to serve Huntress, dark eyes scans the shelve closely, as suddong they stop on the top shelve=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = seeing a beautifull long glass with crystal base and red frame and moves closer softly pulling it to a beating heart, then rises the glass to the light as dark orbs inspect for nicks and cracks=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = at first sight the glass seems be perfect , but wishing toi make sure its indeed worhty girl runs it along soft round curves , a brigh tsmiles draws on moistlips as the slaves flesh remains intact ,
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = once the lgass as been proven to be safe girl , skips over to the kitchen setting the glass into hot sopa water and letting soft fingers dance on the glass cleaning it then rinces it in clear water=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = dries the glass with a clean red rep cloth and gently sits in in a silver round tray. then returns to the chill room , gliding feet almost runs into the room ,reaches fo r the bota=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = holding the bota around bare shoulders, hands fills the glass with nice chiped ice and returns happilly to the room , entering gently eyes inspect the room for a brief moment, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = kneels by Head Huntress eyes sparkling as girl pop the cork off the bota and fills the glass with cold spring water and wispers=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = Beautifull Head Huntress may thi sicy spring water quench your thirst an dmake you smiles all this day =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = may it be as pleasing and refreshing toYou as it was for thisone to prepare it for You=
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:04 am

Mistress cigarette

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = reaches for the the bag filled wiht tobacco and paper, opens it slowly takes a white thin paper and lays it upon soft slave laps=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = fingers takes a small amount of tobbacco and lays it on the paper, still feeling passion from before coating soft digits, tucking the tobbaco tightly as fingers roll the paper =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = adding alittle more tobbacco an dlays it down in the paper, closing eyes a moment as fingers covered with soft passion ,trace the paper sealing it tightly, lifts the cigarette softly extending arms =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = rising it to offer it to Mistress with the righ thand as the left holds a lighted candle and carefully move sit closer to light Mistress cigarette,wispering may this cigarette be as you like ,
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = may it be as pleasing to you as it was pleasure for Yours to make it for You=
Back to top Go down
jala

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:54 am

cleaning lotus cage room march 11

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = looks around the room, seeing dishes laying around , table needing to be cleaned, floors needing be swept, girl rises and heads to the storage room, soft feet gliding agaisnt warm surface=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = singing softly as girl passes the door, feeling the cool air kiss parlty covered flesh, hair dancing freely kissing rounded flesh=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = hips ondulating sensually as tiny feet strolls down the path leading to the storage room, amazed by the beauty of nature and the birds sweet song, body starts to sway to the sweet melodie=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = twirling and dancing as sweet melodic voice starts humming a sweet song, heart pounding with joy feeling so happy,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = eyes beaming brightly as they catch the ray of light, stoping by the door, placing hands on the door , as full body pushes the door open, entering inside taking a moment to inspect the room,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = gathering a pail, basket and cleaning material, bottle of soap and a broom, then turns around and returns down the road back to the room, entering the room to the tip of soft toes =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = heart beating loud seeing Her beautifull Mistress peacefully asleep, puting the pail down , moving slowly around the room picking up all the dirty dishes , gently places them into anempty basket=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = seting the basket filled with dirty dishes aside , bends down taking a clean rep cloth and walks over to the fire place sweaping it clean then to the books carefully sweaps the dust off them=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = dancing around the room as girl sweaps the floor, covering every angles, then moves to the couch carefully fitting the pillows in place , making sure to not wake Her beautifull sleeping Owner, =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = kneels before Her soft lips gently kisses the top of Her hand lovingly, and softly crawls away turning to the table sweaping and scrubbing it clean making sure all the spots are cleaned off =
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = then tends to the fireplace, blowing the flame off and sweaps the ashes away, then around the pit before adding a fresh log into the pit and gets the flame going again , feleing its warmth,=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = looking at the room shining softly inhaling the sweet smell of clean air as gir l vaporises some fresh lavendar air freshener=
{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: = crawls down before Her beautifull Mistress and smiles lovingly at Her sleeping=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {jala}Fahima«Ñfe»   {jala}Fahima«Ñfe» - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{jala}Fahima«Ñfe»
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next