Lair of Nfe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Panther Lair board of Northern Forest Exchange (Note: Board is 18+)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

{abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: my Mistress room   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:21 am

getting a bucket of hot water yuri go to clean her Mistress room she step in the room
and see her Mistress robe lying on the floor so yuri pick them up and hang them on a nail
next yuri lift up the covering on the bed and shake them out then stripping the sheets yuri
go to get clean one and come back and make the bed smoothing out the sheets then replacing the covers
happy with what she did yuri get the beewax and polish the table all over it, getting the bucket of water yuri grab the rep cloth and get busy scrubbing the floor
going in circle around the floor under the bed everywhere yuri back out the door and wait for the floor to dry. seeing it nearly dry
yuri go back in and open a window to let in some air, yuri look around the outside and see some pretty roses growing
she go out out to pick some carry them inside and pull all the petal off and lay them on the bed,in a heart shape . picking up everything yuri look
around to see all is clean she exit the room and go down the long hallway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: getting wood   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:31 am

-yuri rise up on her fet against the soft fur and go to cut down some trees for fire wood-
-she look around the camp site for something to tie them up with she see a tree with some vines hang low to the ground she walk up the path and open her mouth and with her teeth she break off a piece-
laying it over her shoulder she break a few more pieces yuri has five in all moving to the wood yuri begin to pick up pieces that has been cut stacking them nively a vien wrap around it moving on do -
-: up ahead is enuff for a few days kneeling to them pulling a vine down laying it on the ground then putting woods on it then tying them up looking around seeing no more loose wood going to pick up the
back at the camp site going behind the tent lowering them off my arm stacking them nice smiling to herself -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: vulo eggs   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:54 pm

**Kamala «Ñƒ€»PG: what would i like today..

**Kamala «Ñƒ€»PG: a boiled vulo egg
**Kamala «Ñƒ€»PG: and some chilled water
{yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: yes my Mistress a boiled vulo egg
{yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: -pushing back her bottom three paces after turning her tan legs around tiny feet land on the soft fur standing up tall white silk flowing around her firm body-
{yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: -moving across the soft fur the window open blowing brown mane around a soft face long lashes bashing up and down over grey eyes-
{yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: -stepping out the doorway the cool grass sticking to tender feet moving with grace to the vulo cage open the gate walking across the pen slim arms over a head duck down to a firm chest the vulo flying
{yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: in the air making this girl duck-
* {yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: go to the nest reach in take out three eggs , hold them close to slave heart,dearly so not to break them going back out to the gatereaching across it to unlock it stepping into the safety this girl '
{yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: move fastly to the servery-

{yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: -inside the room eyes begin to search for a copper pan to boil the eggsfinding one grey eyes look inside seeing nothing to harm her Mistress she see a glass to fill with cool water running tender '
*: finding advils

{yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: fingers around the rim seeing no blood drop knowing it safe for the Frees of this home moving to it kneeling on bended knees , lowering all into the warm water and begin scrubbing them, then rinsing -
{}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: -after they are clean pat them dry with a rep cloth, getting the bota of drinking water uncork it and fill the pan with water and lower the three eggs in it and set them upon the fire to boil while
ƒ
{yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: -holding the cover on the pot tile it over dropping the water out, placing the pan to the side holding the eggs in the basket feet turn around and head back down the path to serve her Mistress at
{yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: her feet-
»ld say its the table position
{yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: lowering down on bended knees back straight head held high lowering her water to the floor eggs beside it -
{yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: your order my Mistress
{yuri}Kama«Ñƒ€»ws: thank you for allowing your to serve you this day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: chilled water   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:34 am

i serve but was booted 3 times i lost my serve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: washing the tents   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:18 am

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: Mistress?may abby be of service?

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -rising up on tiny feet rising to her tallness , moving up to the tents with a bucket of hot water in her hands

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -using it to srub the dust from it-

у€»ws: -around the top down the sidedipping the hard brush back in the waterabby go to the other tent and begin there-

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: scrubbing it from top to bottomthen dump the dirt water in the green grass and go to the river to get rince water-

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -lowering down on bended knees fill the bucket with cool clean water 'rise back up and go to rince the soap off the tents,tossing some water on the first tent the soap running to the ground-

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -moving to the last tent dumpping the last of the water to rinse it on abby jump back to impect her workhappy with the result abby return to her Mistress feet-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: clean the exchange point   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:54 pm

Kamala «Ñƒ€»PG: and text
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: yes Huntress
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: rising up and go to get a basket to clean the rooom-
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -frist pick up the tray and dump the left over food out to the deers and place the tray in the basket then see Mistress glasss empty put it in next to the tray, reach over and pick up HJuntress plate
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: seeing a litttle left on it take it to the bosk pin and feed it to them after dropping it in return to collect the rest lift up the empty plate and glass and set in the basket carring the basket up to

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -kneeling on the floor i put the drty glasses in first and wash them then rinse them and set them to dry upside down then the plate go next in the hot water i scrub them clean then rinse them then lay
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: it to air dry then the tray go in washing it all around then wiping it with a clean rep cloth and setting it on the shelf above my head then to finish off the silverware get clean and dry to prevent '

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: waterspots after all is done and put away the bucket is carry outside and dump and turn over to dry-

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: crackers and chees and dr pepper   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:56 pm

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -stepping on the damp grass tiny feet slip a little from the wet grass keeping her firm body steady as feet move up the path to the servery rask wiggle with each step taken firm breast bouce as her '

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: feet hit the grass-
{
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -climbing the path grey eyes look around the camp seeeing new flower blooming near the bosk pen the verr are moving around their cage as slave body reach the servery her ears pick up the sound from '
{
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: the fur looking over her shoulder she smiles and move in the room-

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: sheleve lifting up on toes arms go out to reach them firm breast rub against the cherry wood nipples push out against white silk making it look like a cotton swab shaking her booty as she lower to
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: floor glass in hand tray in the other-

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: - seting the tray down to check the glass by running a tender finger around the rim then lifting the tray up doing the same to it next she walk to the bucket of water one is hot filled with tiny '

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: bubble the other with cool water as i go to it lower down on my knees lower the glass into the hot water and wash it then into the cool water to rinse it turning it upside down on the rep cloth is'

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: to wide for the bucket so a rep cloth is used to wash it and rinse it-

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: bota of dr pepper and fill the glass to the rim ,set it down take out the goat cheese slice a few pieces and return it , reach up and take down some crackers and arrange them into a heart on the tray
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH 2: awwwww a cute heart

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -shut the door with hip and exit the cold room and head to give Mistress her request, stepping outside the sky has clear up a smile cross my face as i get closer to Mistress at her feet kneeling back
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH 2: :looks down
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: tummy held in eyes kept low back and set the tray at her feet here your request Mistress i pray it will straight head held high
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -i pray this food will fill you with love and the soda quince your lips thank you for allowing me to serve you this day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: cleanning the exchange point   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:47 pm

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: yes Huntress
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: rising up and go to get a basket to clean the rooom-

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -kneeling on the floor i put the drty glasses in first and wash them then rinse them and set them to dry upside down then the plate go next in the hot water i scrub them clean then rinse them then lay
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: it to air dry then the tray go in washing it all around then wiping it with a clean rep cloth and setting it on the shelf above my head then to finish off the silverware get clean and dry to prevent '
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: waterspots after all is done and put away the bucket is carry outside and dump and turn over to dry-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: black wine   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:05 pm

abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -hearing Huntress request rising up on tiny feet her hips swaying as she rise the soft wind blowing her silk around firm legs walking across the soft fur with a song in my heart belly burning deep-

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -stepping on the grass a rain drop hit ivory skin, grey eyes look up into the gray sky and tiny ear hear thrunder in the distance, moving a little faster so not get to wet rask shaking with each step-

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -entering the tent grey eyes begin to seek out the perfect cup to fullfill Huntresss requestseing a nice pink one high up on the top shelve walking over to the shelve rising up on toes painted the co
:
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: color of a rose lean forward brest rubbing the hard wood, nipples enlarge poking out white silk like a cotton ear cleanner tiny finger open up and grip the cup in right hand and hold it close to slave
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: belly-

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: - looking around for the cooking stove only used for raining day seing it near the washing bucket with a kettle on it walking to it i remove the kettle and set all down into the warm water and begin'
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: scrub them then rinse and shake dry-

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: rising back up on bare feet holding the kettle in left hand i pull down the bota of drinking water and fill it then get a cheese cloth and black wine beans and tie them into a pouch and set it on '
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: wire rask in the pot and set it to boil-

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -smelling it ready lifting up on bare feet and fetch a blue rep cloth and lift the lid and remove the pouch and fill the cup to the rim with the blackwine turn off the heatting stove set the kettle '

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: into the water toss out the beans and throw away the cheese cloth-

{
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \at her feet i lower to bended knees back straight head held high eye cast to the floor thigh shut tight and bring the cup to my heaty and bless it then hold it out to her and whisper your blackwine
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: Huntress i pray it warm your blood on this damp day and thank you for letting me serve you
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: -takes the mug from the tiny hands smilling, sips some black wine-thank you sweet pie you pleased Me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: kitchen duty   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:56 pm

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -inside the kitchen get the bucket and fill it with water and begin to wash the dirty dishes first the glasses and mugs and drinking vessals-
scubbing them all clean then moving them to the rinse water and rinse them then holding them up to the light seeing no soap on them turn them upside down to air dry-
abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -next i pick up the plates and bowls and begin to wash them turning the rep cloth in and around each one and then moving them to the rinse water and taking them out and drying them with a clean rep cloth
then putting them away nicely then i wash the kettle inside and out and rinsing it then drying it making sure it dont rust and after i put it away so all look nice for the Frees-
-after one last look around to see if all is wash i take the rep clothes and wash down the tables and wipe up the floor i lift the bucket and toss the water out side and hang up the rep clothes-
-then turning the bucket over to dry i go back inside to make sure all is clean happy all is well abby back out the door-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: gather eggs   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:48 am

-get up and walk across the camp site and head to gather all the vulo eggs-
from outside the pen grey eyes seea hand full reaching over the fence pole remove the rope and step inside and begin my duty first get the basket and then go inside starting at the end ivory hand
under each one and check for eggs-
-being carefultake them out and lay them in the basket and move to the next one-
-after all eggs are gather hold them with ease and back out to be safe and out in the open reach to open the gate and carry the eggs to be washed at the river-
-at the river a rope is tied to the basket and lower down in the cool water to be washed being careful not to drop one egg after they are washed untie the rope and carry the eggs into the cool room
: and set them in the chillary-'
-after the basket is hung on a nail outside the pen to inditcate the eggs are gather-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ale   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:26 pm

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -moving back threee paces pushing up on ivory hands to stand and turn white silk swinging around tan body like a cloud in the blue sky-

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -walking across the white fur no sound is madeas abby go to get the Jarl request up the path tiny footstep are taken preety buttterfly are flying over head roses are blooming near the edge of the camp

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: -at the kitchen doorway hand turn the knob and open the heavy door step inside the cool room grey eyes begin to seek out the perfect goblet befitting the Jarl finding them high on the top shelve '

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: - full breast pushed out against the cherry woodabby see one twim in gold with many stones and lift up on tiny toe with nail painted pink full breast pushed out where they rub against the wood long
C

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: lower the goblet into the hot water and begin to running thrumb over the rim as abby wash it looking to see if any red shall flow in the water none does abby smiles so big it lite uip the kitchen

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: rinsing it then shaking it to dry pushing up with tiny hands to stand tall moving to the cold room inside open the chillery and reach in and take out the bota of ale pop the cork and fill the goblet
s: head high brown lock swing over bare shoulder holding firm belly in tight breast are pushed out one hand is lower to closed thighs the other holding the goblet out before me
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: your ale Huntress abby pray it will cool your inside down and pray my serve was pleasing

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: thank you for allowing me to serve you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: this one learn   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:02 pm

how to make shelfs rooms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: what this one made on saturday night feb 23   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:51 am

this one learn to make closet and how to fill them by her Mistress
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: icee   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:32 am

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: moving across the fur to the grass to go get Mistress a drink\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \walking across the grass it is damp this morning from the night ra up the trail this one go her grey eyes take in all around her\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \at the entrance of the kitchen this girl step inside the room is a bit dark seeing the white candle she lite it and carry it to seek out a glass for Mistress drink\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \turning to the right high up on the top shelve grey eyes see the perfect glass to hold Mistress drink stepping close to the high shelves lifting up on painted toes this one reach up her full breast
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: rubbing the cherry wood\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \finger reach up to grip the glass holding it tight come down to land on bare feet\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \grey eyes begin to dance over the glass to impect it not seeing no harm in it girl run her thrumb over the rim no blood fall so this one know it is safe for Mistress lips\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \moving to the washing bucket this girl see it streaming so she know it new water and at it kneel to the cool floor lowering the glass into the hot water her flesh turn a bight pink turning the glass
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: in the water scrubbing it till it shine then moving it to the cooler rinse water then shaking it dry rising up padding to the cold room this girl decided to make Mistress a icee since it already a hot
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: day\
~
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \inside the cold room a block of ice sit in the far corner moving to it this one look around to see if any shell are near none are around '
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: so she take one down and crack it and begin to chip some ice chipping a glass full placing the shell in the washing bucket moving to the chillary open it and take out the ramsberry juice and fill the
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: glass with it\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \return the juice to the chillary using her hips to shut the door exit the room and head to blow out the candle and go to give Mistress her icee down the trail this one walk the cold drink freezing
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: her fingers\
~
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \at her feet this one kneel on bended knee thight as smooth as the silk she wear closed tight back straight as Mistress sword head held high brown mane flowing down my back\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \this one hold out the drink to Mistress and whisper may this icee cool you off on this hot day\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \thank you for allowing your to serve you\
~Cupcake~«Ñƒ€» Guard: youve noted that I do like juices ty
~Cupcake~«Ñƒ€» Guard: accepts the offering gladly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: black wine   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:07 pm

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \rising up on bare feet with toenails painted pink this one hips swaying as she step across the white fur\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \foot steps on the green grass a song in my heart as this one is called to service belly burning hot as the sun high in the sky\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \up the trail this one walk her white silk high up her thighs with each kiss of the wind it show her body tiny ear hear the slave entering yet her heart set on her request to be filled\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \at the servery doorway this one look over her shoulder and flask
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \at the servery doorway this one look over her shoulder and flash a smile to the Huntress and enter the room, inside she begin to see a mug for the black wine seeing a row of them on the shelve like
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: a rainbow\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \reaching up on tiny toes this one full breast rub the cherry wood making her pink nipples poke out and grip the white cup and come down on bare feet holding it to her slave belly\
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: am I still on line?
*** @360,100Home of the Free's
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \using her thumb this one run it over the rim to check it for any imperfection feeling none this one see the two bucket to wash it with and go to it and lower down to bended knees and enter the cup '

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: into the hot water\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: washing it very clean then rinsing it thiis turn it over to dry on a rep cloth then seeing the kettle over her head she lift up and take it
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: down and wash it and rinse it\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \looking around this one see the bota of drinking water and take it and fill the kettle then rise up and go to get the blackwine beans and the cheese cloths to fill it to make the Huntress request\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \finding them this one make a pouch and put it in the kettle and carry it to the fire to boil while it cook this going into the cold room this one gtone go back in the servery to get the cup ready
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: going into the cold room this one see the yellow sugar cube and with a pair of sugars picker upper put one into the cupand then open the chillary and get some creamer and put some in the cup then '

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: get a silver spoom to stir it with \
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \finding them in a drawn this one pick up one go to wash it and rinse it then her nose tell her the black wine is ready she go out the door with the cup and spoon and a rep cloth and fold the rep '
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: cloth in four and remove the kettle\
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: smiles to the approaching girl serving Her
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \filling the cup to the rim and stirring it this o as this onne set the kettle to the side and rise up and go down the path bare feet touch the soft fur this one face light up with a smile as big as
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: the sun\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \at her feet this one lower to bended knees keeping her back straight head held high thigh closed tight\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \with the cup out in this one hand this one whisper your request Huntress may it feel your soul with love as it has mine to have serve you\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: thank you for letting this one to serve you

†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: takes the cup from her tiny hands
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: thank you sweetie you pleased Me
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: this one pray she was pleasing
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: you did indeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: tea to Mistress   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:06 pm

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: looking to her Mistress may this one be of service?
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: aye
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: something hot to drink
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: may this one get you a cool drink?
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: hot tea
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: yes Mistress some coco?
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: with lemons
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: sweet too
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: yes Mistress with sugar?
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: aye white only
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: yes Mistress
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: bring it and I will say how much at my feet

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \ pushing back and rising upon bare feet with toesnail painted the color of the roses near the river bank\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \walking across the soft fur with a song in my heart belly burning like the fire in the yard stepping onto the green grass this one try to keep in mind Mistress request as this one walk up the trail
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: her hips begin to swing in happiness\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \at the top of the trail grey eyes look over shoulder cover by the white silk that cover the ivory skin to see if the free are watching taking tiny steps inside the servery this one shake her rask\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \inside grey eyes seek out the tea set to serve her Mistress with and spot it siitting on the top shelve stepping up on tip toes arms reach out and touch the chinia tea set and hholding it close and
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: dear come down to bare feet\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \then moving across the stone floor grey eyes see the washing bucket and go to it and lower to the cool stone floor and begin to wash the items being very careful not to break them\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \rising back up across the room is the drinking water in a barrel as tall as the bosk stand this one walk over to it shaking her body as she walk and with the cup inside the barrel this one fill '

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: the kettle and go put it on the open fire to let the water get hot\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \as it begin to boil this one rise back up and go back into the servery where she pick up the cup and the teapot and go to get the white sugar and lemon inside the cool room in a big box is a batch '
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: of lemons reaching into it this one pick the biggest one and with a new shell cut it in half and squeen some into the cup and then move to get the white sugar pouring some into the sugar bolw this one
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: look for the tea leafs\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \finding them this one lay out a cheese cloth and lay the three leafs on it tie it up and lower it into the bottom of the tea pot by this time the water is done so this one go get a tray asnd put all
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: on it and go out to get the kettle of hot water\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \at the fire this one pick up a stick and remove the kettle and pour the water over the tea leafs and rise up and carry the tray down the path to give Mistress her request\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \at heer feet this one lay the tray at her feetand whisper your request is here Mistress
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: ~smiles down watching~
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: this one may pour it for you?
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: this one squeen the lemon juice
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: aye lilone
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: 3 sugars
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \pick up thje tea pot and fill the cup to the rim and lower it back to the tray\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: picking up the tiny silver spoom and put in three spoom of white sugar and stir it and offer the cup to Mistress
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: may this tea be pleasing to you and thank you for allowing this one to serve you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mistress breakfast   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:18 am

Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: what else do you have to offer ?
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: this one can fry up a streak and make some bread

Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: I would wish some buttered bread.. with melted cheese.. some steak.. a larma fruit sliced.. and some hot coco
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: I will pass on the eggs.. that is all I have been having in rt lately

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: some buttered bread.. with melted cheese.. some steak.. a larma fruit sliced.. and some hot coco
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \rising up on bare feet this ne rise to get Mistress request of some buttered bread.. with melted cheese.. some steak.. a larma fruit sliced.. and some hot coco\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \walking across the white fur this one grey eyes see the Huntress enter as she go up the trail in her mibd this one pray she can do this for it a big order\
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: abby
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: some buttered bread.. with melted cheese.. some steak.. a larma fruit sliced.. and some hot coco
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: the steak how may this one fix it to please you Mistress
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: how may this one fix your steak to please you this am Mistress
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: well done. not tough
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: well seasoned
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: with fryied onions
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: yes Mistress well done not tough
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: with fried onion
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: aye ty
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: take your time in serving , think things threw
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \moving back 3 paces then rising up on bare feet white silk clinging to firm body showing all the curve on this one\
*** @85,117To Tavern, Warehouse & Docks
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \walking across the white fur the color of a winter snow onto the green grass it a little damp with the morning dew this one walk up the path\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: inside the servery this one get to work on Mistress request first she get a tray and plate and mug down and impress it for any thing that will harm her Mistress as her tender finger run around the rim
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: this one shake her rask and full firm breast teasing the free\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \ finding a nice plate and brown mug this one hold it to her slave belly and go to wash it at the bucket this one lower down on bended knee to wash the dishes to serve Mistress meal on and the
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: silver tray with dancing slave around the edge\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \lowering all into the hot soappy water with a red rep cloth this one hold the tray in the water and wash it with grace and then rinse it and pat it dry then set it to the side as the plate and mug '
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: and shell and fork are washed and rinse and then turn upside down to dry\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \rising back up wipping tiny hands ry this one move to the cold room inside the room this one pick up a big onion peel it then slice it in thin layers and lower them into a pot with some yellow butter
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: abby move up .. be more carefull of where your av is standing at all times
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: to fry with the steak going to the chillery this one look for a big juicey one seeing one that the sizE OF A 10 OZ PORTER steaks back on the earth this one take it out and add some salt to it and '

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: lower it into the pot to go cook it' setting it to cookthis one go back inside to get the bread with melted cheese and butter wipping the shell clean on a rep cloth this one slide three pieces of '

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: bread and spread some sweet butter on it then get the cheese out and cut a piece for all three pieces of white bread and lay it on them then onto the tray next is the larma fruit this one again clean
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: the shell then peel the fruit then deseed it and lay it on the side of the plate with the bread to be melted with the cheese all on the tray this one begin to get the coco ready filling the ket tle'

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: with bosk milk and then a bar of coco set all on the tray and carry out to the fire at the hot fire this one lower down on bended knees set the tray down and remove the pot cooking the steak it is a

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \holding the mug to my heart this one bless it and then whisper would Mistress care for some cool whip in the coco?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: tea to the head Huntress   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:22 pm

†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: some tea for Me abby would be great
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: yes Huntress with sugar?
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: with honey
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: yes Huntress tea with honey
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: what are the news?
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \lifting up off the fur tiny hands pressed against the fur this one rise up and move across the white fur\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \as this one step her full breast bouce with each step, at the servery entrance this one cast a look over her shoulder and shake her body to tease the Frees then move inside the cool room\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \inside the servery this one see the chinia tea set and the kettle where she left it the night before' lifting up on tiny toes this one reach out to get the set sitting on a silver tray with dancing '
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: slave around the edge\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \holding them close to this one heart , lowering down on bare feet , seeing the bucket with steam coming from the top moving toward it white silk clinging to ivory skinshowing all my curve this one '

{
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: lower the tea set to the floor near the water and get a rep cloth and lay it out to the side, and lower her body down to the floor, and begin to impect each piece before putting them into the water '

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: to wash them being very careful not to break them\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \after they are wash this one lower them into the bucket with cooler water to rinse them then placing them on the rep cloth to dry next this one does the tray wipping it clean since it to wide for the
{
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: bucket then pat drying it, then the kettle is last after all is dry this one set all on the tray and go to fill the kettle with fresh water from the barrel in the wall corner, after the kettle is fill

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: this one move out to the fire and set the kettle to boil\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \as it get hot this one move back inside to the servery to get the tea pot ready, getting a cheese cloth layed out this one put three tea leafs in it and tie it up and set it in the tea pot and go to
{
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: cold room to get the honey\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \inside the room this one see the honey in a jar , unscewing the cap this one pour some into the cup and set it on the tray with the cup and tea pot and carry all out to the fire with a rep cloth over

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \at the fire this one fold the rep cloth in four to lift the kettle and pour the hot water over the tea leafs behind this one are the blue roses this one pick one and lay it on the tray and rise to go
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: to the Huntress\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \moving down the trail with a song in my heart this one shake her body. at her feet this one lower the tray to her feet and lift the cup to her heart and bless it before offering it to the Huntress\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: in a whisper this one ask may this one pour your tea?

†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: -looks at the nice blue rose -
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: yes Huntress lifting the tea pot this one fill the cup and then ask may this one put in the honey?
у€»ws: yes Huntress pourring in the honey then stiring it this one lower the cup that held the honey and hold the cup out to the Huntress
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: may this tea be pleasing to you as it was a joy to serve you
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: -takes the cup smilling to the girl-
†.ÄtäLäntÄ.†«Ñƒ€»HH: thank you abby you pleased Me sweetie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: pudding   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:53 pm

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: may this one be of service today?
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: aye bring me a chocolate pudding
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: yes Mistress a chocolate pudding
{
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \pushing up on bare feet with hands flat to the white fur\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \walking across the fur the wind blowing brown mane into grey eyes, stepping onto the green grass, this one shake her round rask to tease her Mistress as she move up the trail\
F
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \not seeing none this one walk across the stone floor to the washing water and begin to wash it and rinse it till it shine' picking out a silver spoon this one wash and rinse it\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \holding both in my hands this one go into the cold room, open up the chillery and look around for the pudding, finding it this one scoop out big spoom full to fill the bowl for Mistress and see a new
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: container of cookies this one lay two along side the pudding for the dipping of the chocolate pudding, and shut the door and go out to the waiting Mistress\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \at her feet this one hold the bowl to her heart and bless it and offer it to Mistress
F
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: thank you for allowing this one to serve you
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: lovely ty abby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: black wine and cookies   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:03 pm

this one booted lost the text
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: coco for Mistress and jala and uzz   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:14 pm

Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: abby
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: bring me hot coco
Fwer the door ?
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \riseing up on bare feet this one rise as the wind as she stand to go get Mistress request\
{
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \feet toucheds the green grass as she move up thepath a gust of wind come up and lift white silk\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \at the top of the pathgrey eyes see the servery and go to it and push open the door as the wind blow her long mane around her face in grey eyes, so tiny hand lift up and push it back\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \stepping inside the room the sun light it up as if a candle was lite, looking around this one see Mistress coco cup sitting up high on the top self, and lift up on toes and reach out and take it down
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \holding it close to her heart this one begin to inspect it to ensure it is safe for Mistress lips,feeling no nix, this one dance across the floor to the buckets, and lower on knees and begin to wash
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: it in the hot soapy water\
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: abby bring 4 cups we will all have some
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: then put it in the cooler water to rinse it then setting it to dry on the rep cloth seeing the kettle this one take it and wash it rinse it\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \getting three more cup this one wash them toand rinse them rinsing them then setting them to dry'rising upthis one carry the kettle to the cold room and go to get a bar of cocoand drop it intothe
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: kettle\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \picking up the four cups two in each hands Mistress and jala in one then uzz and this one in the other as she move down the path her mind begin to wonder\
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: its really a shame about tala.. she could be a good slave.. if she stopped the games
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: \first she stop at Mistress and say this one bring your requestthis one pray her service was pleasing and thank you for allowing this one to serve you
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: ty abby
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: most welcome
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: share with your sisters now and your self
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: moving to jala and uzz and set their coco down beside them
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ws: then this one move back to her spot

{jala}Fahima«Ñƒ€»ps: thank you abby

{uzizitka}«Ñƒ€»: thank YOU Abby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hot coco   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:04 am

ah«Ñƒ€»ys: rise up on bare feet toes painted a pale pink this one move across the fur up to the servery\
{
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: \at the servery door this one move inside and begin by lighting a big yellow candle to light up the room like the three moon outside in the darken sky, the room light up brightly as this one begin to
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: seek out all that needed for Mistress request\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: \seeing the coco mugs high up on a shelve this one move across the stone floor and lift up on tiny toes pressed against and reach out and cuddle the mug to her belly also a bowl and the kettle , '

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: running a fingers around the rim of all to ensure Mistress safety grey eyes see no blood fall ruby red lips smile as this this go to wash them\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: \lifting the mug and the kettle and the bowl this one move before the bowl of hot water, and lower down to bended knees and begin to wash them placing the bowl and mug in first and a wooden spoon this

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: one scrub them hard then lift them into the bowl to rnse then then laying them out to drip dry, moving back to the first bowl she lower the kettle into the hot water with the tray and remove them and
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: rinse them then pat them dry\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: may this one go get some props from katie?

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: \lifting up this one take the bowl and the kettle to the cold room inside the cold room this one open up the chillery doorand take out the bosk milk and fill the kettle with it and lower a bar of '
{
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: coco into it and put the cover on it and begin to shake it watching the milk turn brown then add some to the bowl to make cool whip this one aadd all that needed to make it and sit down on the cool
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: floor and begin to whip the milk into cool whip\

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: yes Mistress?
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: chop the chocolate .. we dont use powdered instant coco
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: yes Mistress this one was going to do that as soon as the coco heated
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: \placing the whip cream into the chillary this one rise up and lift the kettle and go to set it to heat up as she go out of the cold room her heart begin to beat faster as grey eyes see Mistress wait
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: ing for her request\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: \outside this one lower down before the fire and set the kettle on it to heat upfeeling the hot fire warming up the coco this one hold tiny hands over the fire to warm them up\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: \rising back up this one go to get the mug and the cool whip and the cherry and set all on a tray to carry to Mistress by this time her nose tell her the coco readyand she pick up a rep cloth and move
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: back out to the fire\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: \as she step close to the fire she lower the tray to the grassand lower down on her knees and fold the rep cloth in fours and remove the kettle and fill the mug to the top knowing she forgot the '
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: chococolate this one rise back up and go back to get it inside the cold room this one take out a bar of choclate and with a shell she chip off some and add it to the coco, trying to remember if all is

{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: gotten this one smiles as it is and carry the mug out to retreve the tray lifting the tray with the whipped cream and mug and two cherry this one go to Mistress feet and set the tray down so she may s
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: your request Mistress is here may this one add your whip cream?
Fahima«Ñƒ€»SH: aye abby
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: thank you Mistress
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: \lift up the wooden spoon and put in a good size spoon of whip creams into her coco\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: \and then hold it out for her to accept\
{abby}Fah«Ñƒ€»ys: may this coc be to your likeing Mistress and this one thank you for allowing her to serve you and pray her service was pleasing\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: washing the exchange point furs   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:38 pm

walk up to the river bank with 2 pails in one hand fingers gripping the
handle, as this one reach the bank, this one lower down on rounder knees and
wrap the rope around the handle and lower it into the cool clear water and fill it
up, after it filled up slender finger grip the rope and pull it up to the bank and untie the rope
letting it fall to the ground, then this one rise up on bare feet and lift the heavy pail and walk back to the
exchange point, seeing the heatting pot on the fire, this one move over to it and dump the water into the pan to
, heat upas it get hot this one go to the servery to get some cleaning soap holding in tiny hands this one go back
, lifting the pan out the fire out to the fire and see the water is hot dumping it into a bucket then adding the soap
this one go around and pick up the furs and shake them first to remove any extra dirt then lower one into the bucket and
begin to scrub it, rubbing it together with the soap after this one see it clean this one rinse it out with the other water
then sqeezing the water out. this one go hang it out to dry on a rope tied between two trees go back and do the same to the next one
after both are done this one lift up the buckets of dirty water and dump then out and turn the bucket upside down to dry
and carry the soap back to it spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mistress room cleaning   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:50 pm

{abby}Fah«Nƒ€»ys: get a bucket of water from the river bank heat it up and add some soap
{abby}Fah«Nƒ€»ys: and get some rep some rep cloth and begin to clean Mistress room,1st
this girl get the old flower and dump them in the trash and go out side to pick some more roses and fill the vase with clean water'
and place the new roses in it.
{abby}Fah«Nƒ€»ys: 2ndly she go back out to get some wood and carry them inside and add to the fire place,stacking up the rest to the
side'3thly she pick up the fur and carry them outside and shake them and then lay '
abby}Fah«Nƒ€»ys: across the ropeand pick up a big stick and begin to beat out the dirt
{abby}Fah«Nƒ€»ys: taking it off the rope this one carry it back inside and lay it down
nicely in front of the fire place, next she put 1 rep cloth into the bucket and begin to wash all the little nicknack in the room '
and drying them'
{abby}Fah«Nƒ€»ys: next she get the bee wax and begin to polish the stand that sit in front of the fireplace seeing her face in it
this one know it will please Mistress, lifting up each piece of nicknack and returning '
abby}Fah«Nƒ€»ys: them to their placelastly this one fluff all the pillows placing them nicely back in place looking around to see
if all is done this one lift up the bucket and rep cloth and carry them outsideto dry '
{abby}Fah«Nƒ€»ys: in the afternoon sun dumping out the water andturn the bucket upside down to dry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws   {abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{abby}Fahima«Ñfe»ws
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next